Search results

1. B

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Remain was an option in the referendum and although you are right it too could mean many things to different people, remain was on the ballot and that's exactly what was campaigned for. Remain. No guarantees that we would see massive change (in fact this was a reason we had the referendum in the...
  2. B

No thats definitely not what I'm saying - you can tell most politicians are lying on account their lips are moving :-) I am saying that if you are to have a binary referendum then if there is any ambiguity on what either of the choices mean then the referendum is worthless because it ceases to...
  3. B

Thing is Sepp, the fact that the first referendum wasn't a binary choice has created a lot of resentment. It wasn't a binary choice because leave were able to campaign on about 3 different types of Brexit - hard brexit, soft brexit and somewhere in between brexit Norway lite, Canada plus. Had...
  4. B

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

So if we discount the last 3 years shirts (although as you will see I think its more like 4), that still allows them the following seasons shirts from Owen Oystons reign and to help the younger members of the forum I've added some key parts of the history of the Oystons Ownership: 1988-89 Ah...
  5. B

Goalkeeper Coach.

Happy to give credit where its due and offer an apology for being a knee jerk wanker and pointing the finger at the coach. Rudd has been brilliant since that error. Well done to him and Cudworth.
  6. B

The EU of course is protectionist. It was set up in part so European countries didn't have to drop their pants to do trade with the US something we are about to experience again for the first time in 40 years apart from this time China, Japan (who have stalled on talks with the UK because they...
  7. B

Grezza in PFA team of the year

Well done Grezza http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=461718 No Nuge - Kamara and Chopra up front.
  8. B

Nugent Article In the Mirror Today (Merged)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=nugent%2Ds-big-dream-%26method=full%26objectid=18103484%26siteid=94762-name_page.html Thought it was going to be another wheres Nugent going in the transfer window article but sounds like hes here till the summer. Good lad Nuge.
  9. B

Heres how not to do business

A lots been said about Degsy on here, a lot of the criticism unwarrented in my opinion. One of the big areas of contention has been his transfer policy - ie coming out and saying that no one will be leaving and then selling Claude. Well if ever you wondered just why he had to do that just take a...
  10. B

Burnley Community Choir Tour Europe

http://gprime.net/video.php/simplythebest/ The lad in the white shirt is definitely a dingle. Enjoy. PS Mods feel free to move this - not sure where to post it!