Search results

1. H

Lukas Nmecha enigma

Yep that about sums him up......awful.
  2. H

Lukas Nmecha enigma

Likewise. I always appear to be in the minority on this but I just don’t get him at all
  3. H

Plastics Away - Ticket Details (3,000 Sold - 21/02)

Probably means SO2 and SO3 already sold out as they were the first blocks on sale. I got tickets in SO2 online last Friday and a lot in that block had already gone. SO3 had almost sold out by then.
  4. H

Cheers Sid will do. UTW! (y)
  5. H

Good on ya H. I think I saw you on that Panorama documentary in the 70’s with your oxford bags and oxblood docs taking on all comers......you legend (y)
  6. H

The cheeky little facka....
  7. H

Probably just about within my range Ando 🤫
  8. H

Leave it aht me old china....
  9. H

Noted Sid. I certainly won’t be trying my luck with any of them....not on their manor at least! 🤕😁
  10. H

Funnies Thread - Feel Free to Add More

Quality Sid 😁
  11. H

Funnies Thread - Feel Free to Add More

V good Sid(y) If you're not careful you're also likely to end up with number 3 after a night out in Lasherland.........
  12. H

Match Day Thread - PNE v Nottingham Forest - 16/02/19 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Totally agree re Davies. He really is a class act
  13. H

Are we better then we were 12 months ago?

Agree that we're now very close. If Robinson was to be the only one to leave I'd take that and really fancy us next season.
  14. H

Match Day Thread - PNE v Norwich City - 13/02/2019 - KO:17:45 - Championship

Sounds like sour farkeing grapes to me......
  15. H

Match Day Thread - PNE v Norwich City - 13/02/2019 - KO:17:45 - Championship

Delia Smith, Ed Balls, Stephen Fry.......your boys took a hell of a beating!
  16. H

He wasn`t just a fan, he was Gentry

Sincere condolences to you and your family. Tonight’s performance would certainly be a fitting tribute to your dad. RIP Stanley
  17. H

Favourite Albums of 2018

Fantastic band Harry, particularly live....seen them loads of times over the years