Search results

1. N

January thread

I wonder how much they are paying him? Too much no doubt.
  2. N

7 points off the Plastics in 8th

If that did happen then I would be very disappointed
  3. N

labour Quitters

Happened in the 1980s when Labour, Tory and Liberal MPs all left their Parties and created the Social Democratic Party
  4. N

Just Sport/Nike merchandise deal - is it continue?

I must say that Norwich City's club shop is excellent for the variety of items they sell and it is always packed on match days and also always someone in during the week although it may be only one person buying. If we had the range of choice Norwich have I'd be a lot happier. Same as...
  5. N

Match Day Thread - PNE v Nottingham Forest - 16/02/19 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Not bad for a free transfer is it 24 goals and 6 assists in 32 games this season
  6. N

Yet he did nothing at any of those clubs, it was only his last season at Bromby that he started to score goals that is why I don't think he will be on £30K per week yet. However, when they renew his contract I'm sure City will bump his wages right up to be one of their top earners.
  7. N

Pukki may not be earning anywhere near that much given he signed on for free during the summer. As for Rhodes his 12 month loan alone has cost Norwich £1million, Grabban and Murphy it wouldn't surprise me if they were at least on that amount.
  8. N

Forest Disallowed 2nd Goal.

In the Bolton game, Rudd had his foot/ankle stood on and he went down, the Norwich game Max Aarons was lucky not to be shown a red for pushing Rudd over (and that was according to Radio Norfolk commentary team). against Forest Rudd was fouled so where is the cheating?
  9. N

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

When they are next promoted and have no chance of relegation is my guess. It'll be a long wait.
  10. N

Who learnt from who? You from the Oystons or the Oystons from you because we all know that you also inflate figures when you go on about how many turn out to protest, go on marches, etc. You are as bad as each other. BTW any comment on post 2899?
  11. N

If you do really want " fans to focus on the positives and showing prospective owners it's a united club" then why don't you start showing rest of your shower by stop calling those who go on 'Mushrooms'? Until you and your ilk start accepting them as proper fans and stand/sit as one then you...
  12. N

So by still calling them ‘mushrooms’ you are one of those that will never forgive the real supporters and see them as ‘the endmy’ then otherwise you would not feel the need to use that term would you!
  13. N

Match Day Thread - PNE v Norwich City - 13/02/2019 - KO:17:45 - Championship

I did like Daniel Farke ans always thought he was fair and honest in his remarks but listening to his interview on Radio Norfolk after the game he sounds like a very bad loser. I guess it is easy when you are winning and top of the Championship but I think the stress of tonight's defeat by a...
  14. N

He wasn`t just a fan, he was Gentry

So sorry to read this John, condolences to you and your family at this sad and difficult time. RIP Stanley
  15. N

if they get their 12 point deduction, which they should, then they will be on the cusp of a relegation place.
  16. N

Hope you are right, how about Browne? Thanks
  17. N

IT has just been on SSN that both Pearson and Browne are doubtful for tonight's game, has anyone heard anything? It'll be very hard to get a win without them both if it is true.
  18. N

Radio Norfolk are getting their excuses in just in case - "After being on a high playing against Leeds and then Ipswich will the City players be able to come down from a high in time to play Preston tonight?" "Preston have had an extra 24 hours to recover from their game on Saturday?" (in fact...
  19. N

Prediction League - PNE v Norwich - 13/02/19 - Championship

If we play like we can and also put our chances away then: Preston North End 3 v 1 Norwich City Potts 13,069
  20. N

NORRITCH. They need bringing down a peg or 2.

I agree just as long as he doesn't go overboard and get shown a red