Search results

1. P

Cheltenham Festival 2017

What a disappointment for us Racing fans this festival is turning out to be, we've had countless runners from Rich Ricci/Mullins being ruled out. This afternoon we've now had news that the favourite for the Gold Cup, Thistlecrack is also now a NR. I understand the health of the horses is...
  2. P

Brown not his usual self?

Hi guys first chance I've had to come on since Saturday. I was just wondering if you thought Brown looked of on Saturday, he's normally stood at the touchline shouting orders at the players arguing with the ref. He was sat down for the duration of the match. Just wondering your view on it..
  3. P

Throwing away another lead, falling back into old habits?

In the past few games we're throwing away good winning positions Wycombe 2-0 up. Leyton Orient 1-0 up and again 2-0 up tonight against Morecambe. We did this last season a lot and probably cost us Championship status in the end, and we can't slip back into old habits. I'm just what wondering...
  4. P

Iain Turner Leeds target?

I know it's only Paper talk but in today's Mirror it said, "Leeds boss Simon Grayson is ready to snap up former Everton keeper Iain Turner on a free transfer but its waiting for Kasper Schmeichel to sort out his future"
  5. P

Could a good win at Cardiff turn our season around?

Was just wondering what you thought, would a good win at a top side boost our confidence, and get us playing well?