Search results

1. twickerspne

Early summer transfer gossip

Priceless!
  2. twickerspne

Harrop future at PNE address by Frankie

Agree. There were some very odd contract extensions around then.
  3. twickerspne

How come the EFL have eased Derby’s transfer embargo after all the shenanigans?
  4. twickerspne

Match Day - Bolton v PNE - 20/07/21 - KO:19:00 - Friendly

good observation . Goals from open play in 2 games are….?
  5. twickerspne

New Away Kit (Confirmed)

Will the Italian’s ban green in their flag too? ……… I doubt it
  6. twickerspne

Another one that got away round then was Tony Morley https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Morley
  7. twickerspne

New Away Kit (Confirmed)

Point well made . We play well in green. I like it - it’s bold and straightforward - the sleeves on the home kit are over designed . I never liked black/grey or yellow away shirts - particularly when playing away under floodlights—-
  8. twickerspne

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2021

Jury’s out on Barky and Storey for me. Not sure if the new manager will instil some lost confidence in the former- but …. As for Storey there are glimpses of improvement with more maturity around him, but the lapses are often match defining
  9. twickerspne

I’m worried about where Juergen got those teeth..,,
  10. twickerspne

Wycombe to replace Derby?

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/june/-derby-county/
  11. twickerspne

Championship Fixtures for 2021-2022 season

I hate starting with home games and finishing with away ones. We never seem to win at home whoever we play on that first fixture.
  12. twickerspne

Alex Neil 1/1 SkyBet West Brom Manager

If Barnsleylose their manager-they’ll go for Alex Neill? Former player et al-
  13. twickerspne

Couldn’t we offer a double deal to reduce the wage bill? 2 for the price of 1?
  14. twickerspne

And therein lies part of the problem - hard not to convince yourself you can do it again. A previous post on here is dead on the money - Baueris an unknown quantity after his injury, storey is like a rabbit in headlights on occasion , and Huntington is past being a championship player - some...
  15. twickerspne

Why are we even thinking Earl is championship standard? Alarming ….. should be moved on
  16. twickerspne

Get Your Kit Off?

Don’t get me started on this..... the hierarchy at North End commercial nouse I could put on a pin head . Cheap tat with a North end logo on it. Cotton of v dubious quality it’s like cardboard once washed. Etc etc..., If you wouldn’t wear it - don’t try to sell it.... they should raise the...
  17. twickerspne

Ripley to Sutton? https://mashable.com/2017/02/21/goalkeeper-pie-eating-football-soccer-match/?europe=true
  18. twickerspne

It’s official - well sort of!

1961 - year I was born. You’ll all be wishing something....
  19. twickerspne

I hope Hemmings has realised that spending that bit extra on a GK is a position worth the extra price. GK do not tend to have career threatening injuries, and Iversen has improved the defenders around him considerably. A high transfer for a player of this age in this position is unlikely to...