Search results

1. Bobbage

Early summer transfer gossip

Maybe Pep wants to take a closer look at Maguire to replace Aguero? £10million plus Delap.
  2. Bobbage

Harrop future at PNE address by Frankie

Alan Browne wears 8 DJ wears 11 Evans wears 26
  3. Bobbage

Covid 19 - counter arguments

I'm no gynecologist etc etc...
  4. Bobbage

Covid 19 - counter arguments

Laura Dodsworth the vagina photographer?
  5. Bobbage

We've got a squad full of players like that.
  6. Bobbage

This past couple of years, we've had the worst least inspiring numbers 10, 9 and 7 in my time supporting PNE (including the Westley year)
  7. Bobbage

Surely it would be great for any aspiring young striker to be coached by one of the best goalscorers of recent times?
  8. Bobbage

Oh well. We tried... :rolleyes:
  9. Bobbage

This corona virus thing...

I'm going to go full blown conspiracy theorist here... Last year, the government changed a whole host of building regulations under the guise of "Emergency Covid Powers" including bizarrely the option to demolish buildings because of the virus. Seemed very odd at the time, few people noticed...
  10. Bobbage

So just cordon off the outer blocks of each stand and reduce the capacity.
  11. Bobbage

That may or may not be true, however our illustrious owner has to sign the cheques. I can't see Hemmings wanting to fork out for two first choice goalkeepers.
  12. Bobbage

Leicester had also agreed that Iversen would spend all of last season in Belgium.
  13. Bobbage

We haven't signed Iversen.
  14. Bobbage

How so? In January we made "stop gap" loans to see us through to the summer, where we would be signing our first choice targets. So we get to summer and we've signed most of those "stop gap" loans on permanent deals now (possibly instead our preferred targets?) signed our 53rd number 10...
  15. Bobbage

3rd kit?

And an entirely different company making the socks. Our away kit is quite literally Sunday league.
  16. Bobbage

It was a lie.
  17. Bobbage

3rd kit?

So the training kit template is more expensive than the home or away ones?
  18. Bobbage

377 new cases and 2 deaths in my local (pretty rural, low population density) area today. Looks like we're now going with the "let it rip" policy instead of following the science if we're easing restrictions as the virus is taking hold again.
  19. Bobbage

Match Day - Celtic v PNE - 17/07/21 - KO:17:30 - Friendly

Rafferty to start up front...