Search results

1. Yoowell

Target?

Birmingham will find out this week if they are to lose points after breaching the FFP rules....so our next target is for them to beat Lee Johnson’s Bristols and then be deducted 12 points the morning after.....following that it’s down to us.....time to turn up the volume @Deepdale.
  2. Yoowell

Match Day Thread - Millwall v PNE - 23/02/2019 - KO15:00 - Championship

I such a tough league midweek games in hand can be more of a negative than a positive.
  3. Yoowell

Pearson - Absolute liability

I have a 3 year old grandson who’s a bit like Ben Pearson....but I love him.....love them both I suppose.
  4. Yoowell

Match Day Thread - Millwall v PNE - 23/02/2019 - KO15:00 - Championship

Just need Norwich to wake up now.....
  5. Yoowell

Are we playing today?

Look forward to your reports Ernest...jellied eels are easy to chew if you are short on teeth.
  6. Yoowell

Are we playing today?

Are you scrapping first Ernest....
  7. Yoowell

Millwall Away

Courageous win for Millwlall who slog it out despite having 3 sending offs....then Frank telling Derby that he is grateful for the chance to manage such a massive club as Derby but he’s off to Chelsea in the morning.
  8. Yoowell

7 points off the Plastics in 8th

The next four games for Bristol’s are, Norwich, Brum, PNE and cheating Leeds....make or break for little Lee.
  9. Yoowell

Match Day Thread - PNE v Norwich City - 13/02/2019 - KO:17:45 - Championship

There could be an argument for a penalty here too.....the defender seemed to back into Nmecha preventing him getting a clear header.
  10. Yoowell

On the target thread with 16 games left I said win 12, draw 2, lose 2 gives us 75 points and a squeak @ 6th place.... we ONLY have to win ten now 😬
  11. Yoowell

Add to this raefil.....on the morning of the QPR game we were 100/1 with Skybet to make the playoffs, now we are 16/1. I still think we only have a slim chance but having any chance of the playoffs is an achievement in itself.
  12. Yoowell

Agree about crowd...red button killing midweek matches. Also it was strangely subdued considering what was being played....can’t put my finger on it. Deserved the win on the basis of fantastic attacking play in 1st half and fantastic defensive play in 2nd. Norwich huffed and puffed but we still...
  13. Yoowell

We are expecting around 850 I understand.
  14. Yoowell

NORRITCH. They need bringing down a peg or 2.

Wink wink Joan...I think he’s trying to get a shit fan to buy a ticket.
  15. Yoowell

Uncle Trev.

Someone told me months ago that there was interest from America but no other details.
  16. Yoowell

My lad who is a Preston fan said to me: “The only way to stop Preston winning is to stop their passing game, do that and Norwich have a chance”.
  17. Yoowell

Line-Up v Norwich

It's a difficult one....I think Gally may miss out purely on recovery.
  18. Yoowell

I don’t give a Farke who we play at the moment we are a match for anyone in this league. 😎
  19. Yoowell

Match Day Thread - Bolton v PNE - 9/02/19 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I suppose at times watching your team have lots of possession it could feel like busy going nowhere. However if your read the Bolton view most of them appear to be saying couldn't get near them.
  20. Yoowell

Match Day Thread - Bolton v PNE - 9/02/19 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Just watched the extended highlights on i player...Brett Ormerod is priceless about 5.15 when we score our second goal.