PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. WhiteRanger

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

He wouldn't be going in the toilets with my daughter, that's for sure.
  2. WhiteRanger

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

So after some investigation, yhe final is at... St Mary's 🤣🤣
  3. WhiteRanger

I don't know but it's our first cup final, I'll be there 🤣
  4. WhiteRanger

Has anyone checked to make sure it isn't orange netting blowing in the wind?
  5. WhiteRanger

Your favorite and least favorite PNE shirt?

The black kit was tennants
  6. WhiteRanger

Your favorite and least favorite PNE shirt?

Best Joe bloggs blue away shirt. Worst black enterprise away kit. Adam Barton modelled it 🤢
  7. WhiteRanger

If North End players were cars?

He isn't even the full picanto. He's the petrol warning light, comes on for the last 5 minutes to take your money.
  8. WhiteRanger

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

The slimy little sucker has turned it. My biggest criticism is that we haven't out played anyone. Barring a second half collapse, lowe in 😂 Learned his lesson and we have a superstar in Mads, as we suspected early doors.
  9. WhiteRanger

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Wouldn't like to bet on it so wouldn't laud it as progress.
  10. WhiteRanger

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

We won't finish higher than 12th. No progress.
  11. WhiteRanger

Matchday Thread PNE v Middlesbrough -14-02-24 - KO:7.45PM - Championship

Are we lucky or making our own luck at this point? Can't thing of many games we've bossed but we are in with a chance of the playoffs here. I can't wrap my head around it.
  12. WhiteRanger

Mad not to play Mads??

You know he isn't a loan right? Quality, what a star, always looked a cut above.
  13. WhiteRanger

Prediction League Cardiff v PNE - 10/02/24 - Championship

Starting to feel almost confident with this formation. Mads millar Keane and osmajic for me.. get the latters shooting boots on and we could become a real problem for anyone
  14. WhiteRanger

A formula , has Lowe found one?

2 up front with two genuine threats behind. Wasn't rocket science.
  15. WhiteRanger

Lineker to lift the lid on North End

He's far left. If you disagree with those views you won't be a fan, that's the be all and end all.
  16. WhiteRanger

Alan Browne - 400

Travesty, if this doesn't kick start serious change then nothing will.
  17. WhiteRanger

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I genuinely don't think we have a million pound footballer. Been a long time since that was the case. We desperately need to replace Peter
  18. WhiteRanger

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

They're genuine, see a lot of Darren gees stuff
  19. WhiteRanger

Using Deepdale....

Scott Fitzgerald v Fowler 2 was all but made for Deepdale before he had his struggles.