PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. mitsub

NEIL’S AT THE WHEEL

There have been many attempts to recreate this chant. I feel this is the best. Neil’s at the wheel Tell me how good does it feel We’ve got Ben Davies, Gallagher, and Browne Sean Maguire and his eyebrows Du du du du du du du du du The greatest of English football We’ve got it all
  2. mitsub

Prediction League - Swansea v PNE - 11/08/18 - Championship

Swansea 1-3 PNE ROBINSON 17,787
  3. mitsub

What a win!!!!

Fantastic Day, Fantastic atmosphere! I'm so fed up with listening to the doubters and critics. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY GAME!!! Just get over it!!! We are here to support the North End. In my opinion we have the perfect manager for the job and a team of players capable of gaining...
  4. mitsub

Jack king

Gives me no confidence at the back and offers no threat in an attacking position? Am I the only one who thinks there is no place for him in our starting 11?
  5. mitsub

Matt James vs PNE

Check this out for a strike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUaxL1T2lI
  6. mitsub

This season

I know Fergie has'nt been in charge long but i can already see a huge difference in our style of play. I think with another decent signing tomorrow we do have a real chance of making something of this season. All is not lost, as we are 6 pts off the play-offs with a game in-hand. The team must...
  7. mitsub

Its going to be tough!!!

Looking at the competition in the championship this year its going to be even more difficult than usual. With teams like Boro, Newcastle and WBA almost certain to be in the top six the last three places are going to be hard to make by the end of the season. However saying that ive looked at the...
  8. mitsub

It seems to be tradition.......

For countless seasons now we have make a good positive start and then put together a string of 5 or 6 games failing to get any descent results, and i cant understand why this happens. And unfortunatly i can see this happening again if we dont beat Coventry on Sat. The loss of SSL and the injury...
  9. mitsub

St Ledger starts for PNE today. OFFICIAL

Team sheets just read out at the game. He is starting today. Come on north end.
  10. mitsub

Where will we end up?

If you had to put money on where we would finish in the table at the end of this season where would you say? Just curious????
  11. mitsub

PNE Attendance

Just seen how poor our attendance is on average, compared to the rest of the of the championship. Based on our home form last season surely it should be greater than what it is. Reasons for lack of fans????
  12. mitsub

Fixtures????

Any idea when they get released and also when do the League Cup fixtures come out?
  13. mitsub

Our Financial Situation

Please could someone explain to me our current financial situation. As far a i understand we are going to struggle to buy over the summer as the money which we do get on occasion is used to "balance the books" I also understand the Trevor Hemmings is worth roughly 900m. Are we ever going to...
  14. mitsub

Away leg Tickets

What ive been told from seetickets is that people that want to go to the away leg must be a registered away fan or have to have ordered tickets in their name through the season. I live in London and have been to quite a few away games this year and as it is easier i buy tickets on the day. Does...
  15. mitsub

Strikers on Friday

Who will pair up with JP on Friday? Brown was brilliant wen he came on yesterday for an extremely poor Mellor. However i cant see Brown playing like that from the start? And in my opinion Elliott shouldnt even be given a look in. What do you think?
  16. mitsub

Possible options at Turf Moore

With Nugents suspension who will be paired as strikers when we face the dingles? I think Dichio is almost certain of a place based on his recent performances but will ormerod or agyemang be preferred as they are both recovering from injury. Mellor still way out of the question. What are your views?
  17. mitsub

?Automatic Promotion?

I know we have had an unbelivable start to the season this year but can you see us holding on and winning promotion automatically. Personally i think we can. Simpson to me has all the right charactoristics of any manager aiming for the top 2 places. Anyway i dont think i could cope going...