PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. IrishNorthEnder93

New Mascot

What would you like the new mascot to be?
  2. IrishNorthEnder93

Free Agents

Who would you take out of these names. 🚨 Current free agents: 👊 𝑫𝑬𝑭𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺 Axel Tuanzebe Phil Jones Ryan Bertrand Danny Rose Joe Bennett Ciaran Clark Craig Cathcart Matt Lowton Darnell Fisher Daniel Ayala Steven Caulker Scott Dann 🤝 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺 Sam Clucas Josh Onomah Tom Trybull Robert...
  3. IrishNorthEnder93

PNE Jersey 21/22

Hopefully this year we get rid of the bland boring Nike template and go for someone else but I cant see that happening, also 32RED need to go as well, gambling sponsors shouldn't be on football jerseys, I believe the kids who watch their favorite players should wear the same jerseys as them...
  4. IrishNorthEnder93

Jon Flanagan

Joins Steven Gerrard at Rangers and there fans aren’t happy about it, I remember I suggested he could do the job for us, he’s not a bad player did well under Rodgers at Liverpool, just made some bad choices, hopefully this move will turn his career around.
  5. IrishNorthEnder93

Darnel Fisher Signs new contract (Confirmed)

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/may/darnell-fisher-signs-new-contract/
  6. IrishNorthEnder93

Paul McShane

Personally I would love him in the Preston defence. Now available on a free transfer after leaving hull much more solid at the back better than Wright in my opinion he would bring experience and quality to the team. And a good solid CB is what we need, what do you guys think?.
  7. IrishNorthEnder93

Last Laugh

Who remembers a few years ago when we got relegated Blackpool fans flew a plane over deepdale with a banner that "poor preston hope you enjoy league 1" well look who has the last laugh now their not cocky anymore were on the verge of promotion (Hopefully) and they just got relegated, the...