PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. B

What a great time..

Just watched the ‘Inside Euxton’ training video the club put together earlier today, yes it’s extremely worrying how thread bare our senior squad is atm, new signings needed and needed fast. One thing I did notice is how many of the young lads that were training, there seems to be a large...
  2. B

Daniel Johnson

If you’re going to the game today let Daniel Johnson know how much we still want him here next year £50,000 One of the best to do it on his day 👍
  3. B

Greg Cunningham

Another year please. Very underrated, loves the club too, rarely puts a bad performance in when called upon. Unlucky with that OG today, sold short by a poor pass by Ledson and not sure he could’ve done much more.
  4. B

Daniel Johnson

There isn’t a game this season where a fully fit DJ shouldn’t make the match day squad 👍👍👍 Get him sacked now
  5. B

Away Core following

Made up for the away core that follow this club every week to see another win on the road yesterday. Deepdale is full of absolute prats at times and the proper fans who go away from home support the club through thick/thin, don’t jeer our own players off and get behind the lads. Some of our...
  6. B

Derby (a) - think about it

Derby fans were ever so respectful at the start of the season for the first game after Mr Hemmings’s death. Let’s think about it before mocking their current situation on Saturday, no stupid songs about administration etc, we’re better than that Who knows... one day we could be in that...
  7. B

How much would it take for us to get Sepp Van Den Berg permanently?

Serious, the guy is an absolute joke, I know I should’ve learnt from the past but I’ve caught feelings for a loan player, this time more than any other time. How much do you genuinely think he’s worth?
  8. B

Browne/DJ

Anyone who queries why Browne and DJ were offered the luxury contracts they got last year only need to look at the second half the other night to realise that we aren’t paying them enough still, two experienced players grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, complimented superbly by Ben...
  9. B

Andy Lonergan

With Dec coming to the end of his contract this summer, and having seen his family are setting up life in Norfolk, I can’t see him being here or anywhere near the North West next season. It’s obvious that Iversen will not be with us next season but I’m a huge advocate of us going down the...
  10. B

West Brom Saturday

I make it 5 ex PNE players for West Brom this weekend: Johnstone Reach Robinson Hugill Molumby must be a record for a team fielding ex PNE players, 4 of them will have played at the same time as each other. Round of applause from me for the first four but hope we get the business done...
  11. B

PNE’s best ever Irish XI? ☘️

Bit of fun on St Patrick’s Day, your best ever PNE Irish XI? Alan Kelly Kev Kilbane SSL ? Greg Cunningham McGeady Browne Molumby Keith Treacy Jon Macken Callum Robinson Any notable mentions?
  12. B

Disgrace - Clubs treatment of Nugent

I think it’s an absolute disgrace that David Nugent is currently running by himself every day at home in Leicestershire instead of training with us - this isn’t just some bloke we signed from lower league or Ireland, this is a club legend who has currently been going through an extremely tough...
  13. B

Rafferty/Youth

That has been coming a mile off tonight. Only way that Baldy was going to drop him is if he got suspended, hope to god we never see him play again, never seen a player at North End limit us so much as an individual. Serious questions have got to be asked at what the fuck is going on with...
  14. B

Jakobsen song

She’s Electric - Oasis ‘He’s Norwegian, he plays for the whites with Ben Pearson, we’ll finish mid table next season, it’s Jakobsen’ One for the front rooms Saturday fellas!
  15. B

Jack King retired

Jack King on Twitter: ‘THATS A WRAP! ❤️⚽️ I’ve decided to hang up my boots. Just want to say thanks to all my team mates, staff, friends and family that have helped me over the years. Racked up over 700 games and a good few promotions, but more importantly I’ve made some great friends along...
  16. B

Grass isn’t always greener

Just been thinking recently about players who have left North End as they’ve seen it as a better career move but has gone backwards for them. For me it has to be Bailey Wright, may have had a wage increase at Bristol but whilst he was with us looked to be a future captain, club legend and was...
  17. B

David Nugent

A big fuck off to those who classed it nothing more than a ‘sentimental signing’ and ‘doesn’t offer anything’ Streets ahead of Sean Maguire and cant believe how many games AN has left him unused this season. UP THE FUCKING WHITES
  18. B

The time is NOW

Best position the club have been in for years going into the last 15 games. If you’re undecided about Stoke tomorrow night, get yourself down that M6 and give the lads your backing. BAJ - Believes
  19. B

Alan Browne

A lot of credit goes to Huntington/Bauer for nullifying Mitrovic tonight but boy was Alan Browne was excellent tonight. Bang straight into full back and didn’t look a foot out of place. It will only be after Alan Browne leaves this football club that we will appreciate what he gives us week...
  20. B

Daniel Johnson

Not travelled with the squad. Another one to add to the injury list. BAJ