PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Favourite TV Characters

T-Bag from Prison Break needs a mention. Can't say he's a favourite because he was an evil scum bag 😂 but carried the series in some ways and the series would be quite different if wasn't for him. The actor also did a great job of making you really hate him.
  2. P

Training Ground Update - Delayed by YEARS

Would involve changing our name to RB Preston, our crest to involve the Red Bull logo and also changing Deepdale to being called Red Bull Arena. Not sure how any of that would go down on here 😂
  3. P

Will Dennis stop the Wall

I highly recommend viewing Millwall's forum, one of the strangest and funniest forums I've seen. Threads about threesomes, a saucy message idea to write in his wife's card and someone asking if people would have dreadlocks or not. Immigration and Brexit have been big topics previously
  4. P

Attendances

You can also tell when Finney retired as well, attendance dropped from 24k to 16k even though we was still in the old division 1 Also strange that our avg attendance in our 2014/15 promotion season was lower than our first 3 seasons in league.
  5. P

New restaurants in Preston

Thanks for that, I will now be checking every pizza I eat now in case there is a thumbnail hidden in there 😂
  6. P

New restaurants in Preston

Volare on Blackpool road near Lane Ends is the best pizza in preston imo
  7. P

bi-polar Oatie Fan Base don't like us (haha)

Don't get their comments. When Pullis managed them in the prem, weren't they exactly the same? Didn't play nice football but would shithouse teams and do the ugly side of it.
  8. P

NFL

That's convenient 😂
  9. P

NFL

Didn't have chance to start this thread before the Super Bowl but just wondering if there are any NFL fans on here who watched the game at the weekend? Also who's is everyone's team? And what do you expect for next season (Unfortunately it's 7 months away) My team is the Cowboys so hoping a...
  10. P

Match Day - PNE v Swansea - 01/02/2020 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Ignore me 😂 looks out he is out for a while as suggested then
  11. P

Match Day - PNE v Swansea - 01/02/2020 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Bayliss’ shirt is hung up on the latest picture north end have tweeted. Potentially in the squad
  12. P

January

How anyone can back Hemmings after this window is beyond me. Don't see the point in him having PR as his advisor if he never listens to him. It's so clearly obvious we are crying out for a striker. Says it all when our top goalscorers are all midfielders yet Trev thinks we can get promoted with...
  13. P

Striker recruitment

Everyone bangs on about following Brentfords transfer strategy but imo it's Peterborough's strategy we should be following. They've hired the bloke who runs the Blades_Analytic account on twitter for their recruitment which shows they're going for this approach. I'm not sure how expensive it...
  14. P

Gentry Day 2020 - Brentford (18th April) - Confirmed (Remember Online)

Wrong forum to come on to complain about poor play off success
  15. P

January

My guess is loaning Storey out and getting someone in as cover
  16. P

Gentry day

Brentford for me. Last season at their current stadium and they know what Gentry Day is about and respect it after a couple years of having it there. Not to mention a good choice of Pubs nearby.
  17. P

January

'Squad adjustment' according to Nixon. 1 in 1 out (not including Maxwell). Not sure what that means.
  18. P

January

Maybe he’s on about our pre season camp is in Rhodes this summer
  19. P

January

Unfortunately I can't see us getting Sharp. However going back to a comment from ChipBarm to keep an eye on players returning to parent clubs...It's got to be either Surridge or Scott Hogan. Hogan who is still living off his 4 month purple patch at Brentford so not sure on him. Surridge I...
  20. P

January

He was at Doncaster when his boy passed away and he scored that goal just a few days after it I believe.