PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Dirty Harry

CONFIRMED Ticketmaster (New ticketing system)

What if there's a big cup match, where the remaining tickets could usually be snapped up by queuing at the kiosk? Will that system come to an end?
  2. Dirty Harry

I have, but my post was just a crap pun about monopoly!
  3. Dirty Harry

Premier League

Pop trivia - this iconic album cover was created in claret and blue because Durans John Taylor is a Villa fan... And every track on this album is an absolute banger!
  4. Dirty Harry

Premier League

I enjoyed seeing the score sheet showing Duran Duran scored the equaliser for Villa!
  5. Dirty Harry

Premier League

Yes, true, and yet, then again, as soon as he leaves City I guess they'll drop down the table and will never be the same force again without him.
  6. Dirty Harry

Premier League

According to many on here in recent times, 'Pep' was PNEs best mate and really fab 'cos he loved PNE because he sent us a couple of duffers on loan. The Pep (never Guardiola) love-in was embarrassing
  7. Dirty Harry

You'll be wanting Free Parking next
  8. Dirty Harry

Alex Neil

Lowe at the moment is closer to two years at PNE than he is to three. But please don't let it actually get to three.
  9. Dirty Harry

Word Association Game

Blackpool
  10. Dirty Harry

Alan Browne - 400

So your opinion is a fact, and someone elses opinion is just subjectivity?
  11. Dirty Harry

Which in contract players may move on?

Why is it taking so long to get the retained list out? I thought they'd all had their meetings and been expecting it to be announced since about last Tuesday?
  12. Dirty Harry

Which in contract players may move on?

If we are having a clear out, it might as well be root and branch. I wouldn't really want anyone tainted with the last two or three years of tedious crap at PNE having any part of a new coaching set up. They'll likely to have picked up bad habits.
  13. Dirty Harry

Political Correctness

I often say that, usually after about 85 minutes at Deepdale
  14. Dirty Harry

Moyes

He'd say Bonnyligg Lowse
  15. Dirty Harry

UK Politics

There's also now a shortage of folk working in the Probation services thanks to years of Tory underfunding, so there's not enough folk to work with all the prisoners being released early. Nuts, the country is going to hell in a handcart under this shambles of a Government
  16. Dirty Harry

UK Politics

I'm sure I read that she's standing down soon as an MP completely, so her constituency won't have to put up with her for very long. Horrid woman who even Rees Mogg today apparently said 'shrs further right than I am' as she crossed the floor. It's bound to be all about self preservation, this...
  17. Dirty Harry

UK Politics

Another Tory MP crosses the Commons floor and defects to Labour, this time Natalie Elphicke.
  18. Dirty Harry

What music are you listening to?

Just posted in a what R u listening to thread and realised it was one that ended about 15 years ago! Blossoms new single - cracking tune, with Sean Dyche in the video !
  19. Dirty Harry

What are you listening to ?

Love the new Blossoms single. Sean Dyche even makes an appearance in the video!
  20. Dirty Harry

Moyes

Told my mate once in the Anderton Arms his ultimate ambition is to manage Celtic. He'll prob sit back a while, have a break from the game and wait for Brendan Rogers to move on, then go to Celtic.