PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. northendmanc

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Not read the 86 pages, can someone summarise who we are in for?
  2. northendmanc

CONFIRMED Sodexo Live! Catering contract.

I had the curry on Tues. £6 was pretty reasonable I thought and it was good. Nice pint of cruzcampo too. Definitely improving with more staff on the kiosks too.
  3. northendmanc

EXCITEMENT

Since the championship started there have been 13 teams who have achieved our points total- no one has ever got more. Of the other 12 only one has finished in the bottom half (Blackpool, who finished 20th ha!). Of the remaining 11: 5 got automatic; 4 got play offs; 2 top half. I think we...
  4. northendmanc

Where is Deepdale Duck?

I reckon it’s a commercial opportunity. The baxi boiler mascot!
  5. northendmanc

CONFIRMED Milutin Osmajić Signs - 4 Year Deal

Explains the shit video too
  6. northendmanc

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Sounds like he might have gone to Leicester
  7. northendmanc

So weird that international clearance is required for a player transferring between teams playing in the same league
  8. northendmanc

Would be mad not to make a cheeky offer if it’s fallen through and Everton have zero intention of playing him though…
  9. northendmanc

I think a no-medical loan is possible with the paperwork, but you’d be mad to pay Everton much for it… I’d offer then £10k/game played flat fee.
  10. northendmanc

CONFIRMED Milutin Osmajić Signs - 4 Year Deal

Has he actually been at Euxton? Why is there no video and him be photoshopped?
  11. northendmanc

Cannon on a loan with no medical (small fee, not payable if injured) now possible?
  12. northendmanc

Third player coming from somewhere? The two who flew in yesterday should have medicals done this morning if they started at 6am!
  13. northendmanc

Booths, please. Waitrose o’t’North.
  14. northendmanc

Totally agree… we might get him on loan in Jan!!
  15. northendmanc

And to be fair I don’t think we can be too bothered about losing out on a top target to a team who will be promoted and have parachute payments. Being routinely outbid on players who are out of contract by Cardiff/Bristol/Swansea/Middlesborough is what pisses people off.
  16. northendmanc

Unbelievable we bid £5m for him even if Leicester do get him. Wonder how much game time he’ll get there