PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Saskwhite

Butter Pie Recipe

Does anyone have a good butter pie recipe? As I am from Canada I’ve never had one and I would like to try make one. I’m sure someone out there has a good recipe.
  2. Saskwhite

Upcoming Schedule

Here are the remaining games in the first half of the season: 12-05 vs. Wycombe 12-09 vs. Middlesbrough 12-12 @ Luton 12-15 @ Barnsley 12-18 vs. Bristol City 12-26 @ Derby 12-29 vs. Coventry 1-02 vs. Forest 4 of 8 are below us in the table 7 of 8 are outside the top 6 5 Home and 3 Away What...
  3. Saskwhite

Excitement

When was the last time you were this excited for a season to start?
  4. Saskwhite

Super Bowl 2018

One of the best ones I have watched. I'm just glad the patriots didn't win.
  5. Saskwhite

Season ticket holders

So I was watching my local Canadian football team play yesterday and they showed a fan who has been a season ticket holder since 1946, over 70 years. I'm curious, what is the longest PNE season ticket holder you know? I'm sure they'd have many stories to tell.
  6. Saskwhite

New Here

Hi I'm just a new fan of pne. I've been following the team since the beginning of this season. And I've been a frequent reader on the site since mid November. I've never played organized soccer... I mean football, in my life and only just started watching a couple years ago. I started out...