PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. GK_92

Matchday Thread Leeds v PNE - 21/01/24 - KO:12:00 PM - Championship

How did Rodon not get booked for the free kick prior to the goal. Absolutey shocking refereeing.
  2. GK_92

New words

Burying his head in the brand An individuals refusal to face up to unpleasant or awkard realities after another chastening defeat in his post match interview. 'I see Lowe's burying his head in the brand again.'
  3. GK_92

Golf!

That's true but he'll be one of the big winners out of whatever agreement they come to. He seems to me to be trying to push the negotiations towards something which he sees working, and I think coming from him it will have some traction. Say they have 8-10 weeks across the year team events (I...
  4. GK_92

Mad not to play Mads??

He has to find someone to blame other than himself, and the longer it goes on the worse it gets. What are we waiting for., get rid of him.
  5. GK_92

New poll needed, RL sacked or not?

Much better than what he is doing. Given its his first job at this level I was prepared to cut him some slack in the expectation that he would improve as he learned on the job. However, there has been no improvement, nor does it look like it will be forthcoming. Unfortunately he looks like a...
  6. GK_92

The Plastics Thread.

Are you ok? Recently you claimed Blackburn were a bigger club than Everton, which was insane enough. However lets play out the above using the actual teams; Scenario 1 Agent: "Preston North End are for sale, Mr Emir" Qatari Royalty: "Erm...No. No, thank you. Tell them never to contact me...
  7. GK_92

Matchday Thread PNE v The Plastics - 22/04/23 - KO:17:30 - Championship

I agree. No criticism of Lowe tonight from me and I'm not his biggest fan. However while it was by no means a great performance going forward I thought some of our defending was very good. Bauer and Whiteman great I though, McCann decent when he came on. Thought a draw was a fair result to be...
  8. GK_92

General Championship thread

Granted I didnt see the first 20 mins but Norwich have been an absolute shambles in the latter part of that half.
  9. GK_92

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

Dreadful. Playing very defensively is fine, but what was the plan when we actually got the ball. Did we have one, we looked totally clueless in possession. Spurs have some very good players, but they weren't exactly brimming with confidence coming into the game but we let them completely...
  10. GK_92

It’s unlikely, but….

He also scored a penalty against France about 20 minutes earlier. Was that not real pressure? Euro 2020 final he was absolutely key to Englands goal and scored his penalty in the shoot out. I'm not saying he played well (to be honest I can't remember), but he did have an impact on the game...
  11. GK_92

UK Politics

He specifcally addresses why he did that. 'They fired the original SLAPP at me at the weekend and demanded a same-day response, so it felt reasonable to assume that was how he worked'
  12. GK_92

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Having seen Spurs RWB play the Potts one may be plausible, or if I was to place it on a scale of plausibility it would be more likely than a fan hacking a member of staffs phone to send one very specific message. So I'm optimistic on that one.
  13. GK_92

If it is indeed one of those whoever the hacker is has enormous self discipline to send such a bland message, and only one at that. At least that puts most on the forum in the clear. Looking forward to seeing the next statement and whether it can match the amateurish nature of the last. I'm...
  14. GK_92

#reclaimthenight

Given the recent news he can't say nothing, he has to address it. Listening to the two newsclips on the standard article (one from R4, the second from Good Morning Britain) I can see what he's trying to say, although I'm unsure why he didnt answer the first question in the GMB interview...
  15. GK_92

It can be a criminal matter I believe, but certainly not all the time. Isn't that in bold what the club are claiming? If so looking forward to Lancashire Constabulary finding the criminal mastermind responsibile and bringing them to justice, if indeed they've been contacted (which they probably...
  16. GK_92

Seriously 'we woz hacked' is the best excuse they can come up with? Think I might turn up to the Spurs game ticketless and just claim my dog ate it. Should be prefectly believeable in the corridors of Deepdale. That said I'm looking forward to further updates from the club about how the Police...
  17. GK_92

A song that currently best describes Preston North End.

Hate Me Now - Nas featuring P D(R)iddy
  18. GK_92

CONFIRMED FA Cup 4th Round Draw (Spurs Home)

Would love a replay but that's the last thing I expect. Spurs will either turn up and play like 1970 Brazil and win 4-0 or be utterly abysmal and we'll win 1-0 or 2-1. There seems to be no inbetween with them but let's hope for a very Spursy performance.
  19. GK_92

PNE Are Good!

It perfectly encapsulated what following North End is like for me, in that I enjoyed it despite it being largely absolutely shite.
  20. GK_92

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

We get the news Riis isnt actually injured but Craig and Pete capitalise on this by selling him to Middlesbrough for £4 million, giving the fans the Riis/ Archer partnership they asked for, albeit for a different club. Ryan Lowe attempts to contact Peter several times on the phone to ask how...