PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Somerset Exile

Blackpool in the News

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68413840
  2. Somerset Exile

The Deepdale Five

Com’on own up, who’s the five percent who are stopping us getting to places we’ve never been before ? Consider yourself admonished and get behind the boys! 🤔 🙄😂
  3. Somerset Exile

New Shirt Sponsor

Rumour going round that dysfunctional Northend will have a new shirt sponsor for next season. Apparently the money from the deal will be used to stiffen the teams resolve in defence, increasing our vigour and vim in the final push up the field and have us rocketing up the EFL. Although clean...
  4. Somerset Exile

Free Agents

Rumoured we are about to sign two new players which have been looked at a few times, allegedly a club statement is going to be released saying that they have been in the shop window for some time and can only improve our squad 😧 😂
  5. Somerset Exile

How Low(e) Can We Go?

What is our lowest attendance at a league match in the Championship, the way we are performing at the moment do you think we could possibly beat that record? Is it all Private Fraser or am I jus being a stupid boy? Will it all be over by Christmas, season done and dusted ? Will there be a War...
  6. Somerset Exile

My New Avatar

In honour of my latest avatar and just wondered what was the strangest / funniest job fellow Nobbers have had to perform if their working lifetime ?
  7. Somerset Exile

Christmas Jumper Day

Well sorted out my Christmas jumper for work today🙂 Raising money for Save the Children A good cause like many others worthy of support.
  8. Somerset Exile

Believe it or not!

Ripley making saves and keeping a clean sheet for Salford in the F.A. Cup 😮
  9. Somerset Exile

Does This Ring a Bell?

What rringttone do you think the owner, management or players(past or present)have on their mobile phones? TH Money, Money, Money. by ABBA PR Taxman by Beatles Lawro Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now by Smiths 🙂
  10. Somerset Exile

Get Your Kit Off?

Lads and Lasses in life after Lockdown and with the continued rise of tinter net shopping I was wondering how many Nobbers or Nobettes would source that quality piece of merchandise know as the Shirt online or by visiting the Club Shop for a quality shopping experience?😂
  11. Somerset Exile

Jayden Stockley/Bristol Rovers

J.S pictured on South West local news in a North End shirt put in the frame for not coming through, in respect of contributing to Rovers demise to League 2 😮 according to their owner because of putting trust in certain players who did not deliver.
  12. Somerset Exile

Social Media EFL Discussion

Just watched Football Focus and they have said the EFL are considering Clubs and Fans should not use soical media for a week. This is in response to recent abuse given to players online. Do you think supporting this will make any difference? The programme also had some interesting...
  13. Somerset Exile

Neil Out of.........

Time?
  14. Somerset Exile

Sheikh Up at Derby

So take over approved, some say it should be us ? But what’s the point with financial implications/limitations?
  15. Somerset Exile

Heard a Rumour ?

We should run out onto the pitch when we restart next season to Graham Parker and The Rumours "Want You Back" I've heard at bloomfield road they'll be running out to The Specials "Ghost Town" 😂
  16. Somerset Exile

Nieled On

To take us to the Prem next season. We are going to White Wash the Championship next season! You heard it here first. It's a Premonition :-)
  17. Somerset Exile

PREM onition

Think we might be needing one of these come what May LOL
  18. Somerset Exile

Horses for Courses

Well much debate about if we'll make the play offs or not, will North End go the distance or not? If T.H. was to buy another horse over a decent striker what do members of this forum think he should name it. My top three would be suggestions would be. 1). The Flying Plumber 2). Motion 4...
  19. Somerset Exile

Rumour Club Name Change?

Anyone heard the rumour circirculating that P.N.E. are about to change their name to P.N.E.A&E. Heard from a vet, a reliable source straight from the horses mouth so to speak who has conections with a certain medical team in an advisory capacity. Does this rumour have any legs, will it run...
  20. Somerset Exile

Shirt Sponsorship

In the light of the news story today interested to know what fellow forum members think? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46289499 Alcohol and tobacco sponsorship in sport not allowed but what about gambling, not a new curse but one which blights the lives of many. Don't get me wrong I...