PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. One Pound Coin

1st Game of the Season Predictions.

I'm impressed.
  2. One Pound Coin

CONFIRMED Josh Onomah (Signed)

Terms of the deal aside, this could be a good signing for us. My co-worker is a Fulham supporter. According to him, Onomah was one of their best players in their 2020 promotion season. He got hurt and never adjusted to the premier league. However, he can be brilliant at the championship level if...
  3. One Pound Coin

Premier League

I hope that they do not come in for Lowe. I have heard that they wanted Scott Parker, but he has a new job, so that rumour is probably not true.
  4. One Pound Coin

Wales v USA

I thought that Ream was the USA's top defender in this match. If he hadn't resigned for Fulham last off season, I was hoping he would end up with us.
  5. One Pound Coin

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

I haven't reported anyone tonight, but if you would prefer, I can stop commenting.
  6. One Pound Coin

I had thought that stereotype long died out, though Gary Lineker likes to use it. When I was an exchange student in the States a few years back, I found that many knew and liked football. Even today in Preston, one of my neighbours is an American expat, and he probably knows football better than...
  7. One Pound Coin

Walkout Music

A friend that lives on Stocks Road mentioned seeing them sell other stuff. I haven't seen an ice cream van in my neighbourhood since before the pandemic. Back when I first got married and bought my first house on Cardigan Street they went by every evening between 5 and 6pm, rain or...
  8. One Pound Coin

Walkout Music

That was an anti-British military tune from the US War of Independence. That being said, it is the tune of choice for the local mobile ice cream sales van.
  9. One Pound Coin

American version of Eurovision

I am worried about that too. I love Eurovision for its weirdness and ability not to take itself seriously. I chatted this morning with a friend that is in the States. Apparently, the preliminary round started last night. The jury selected one immediately to go on to the semi-finals and the...
  10. One Pound Coin

But we already have it, so it speak, with the original Eurovision. That's very popular, and it is more or less the same thing as this. The only difference would be that the fifty competitors are from the various states as opposed to the various European countries. The US by itself has almost the...
  11. One Pound Coin

I heard that there is going to be an American version of the Eurovision song competition soon, but they will have a song from each state. Has anyone heard about this? Is it on tv here in Britain? If there are any Americans on here, is it any good?
  12. One Pound Coin

Do you know if Mr Kirchner's medium to long term business plans includes renovating the stadium to increase both match day and/or non match day revenue? I apologise that its slightly off topic, but I have been curious of late. I spent an evening reading about what other clubs are doing, and it...
  13. One Pound Coin

I'm looking forward to the takeover. I hope that the business plan works. I have always been disappointed that the club didn't make more of the stadium on non-match days. I hope that the club is able to increase its revenue streams.
  14. One Pound Coin

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

He's not Chinese, he's Korean--thus why is playing in the world cup. There are also rumours that he wants to move to England or Germany.
  15. One Pound Coin

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

For the summer transfers, I would do something a bit different, because I think that we are only a few players from being a promotion/playoff contender. One player that plays for Chinese champions Shandong Taishan is Son Jun-ho. He would make a great addition to our midfield and gets loads of...
  16. One Pound Coin

Cry Baby Parker.

I tend to agree with this. He should have brought Fulham up automatically two seasons ago with the squad that they had. Then he probably should have stayed up with their squad last year. It seemed that Parker stopped caring after a certain point. They were not scoring goals and didn't think...
  17. One Pound Coin

Ticket office question

No. I only have one account.
  18. One Pound Coin

Ticket office question

Thank you, I had to do the weekly shop in the morning, so I just popped in quickly at 9:00 and got it sorted.
  19. One Pound Coin

One thing that I found odd though, is that in Detroit the supporters would throw a live octopus onto the ice in the middle of the matches, even while play was going on. I cannot imagine North End supporters throwing a live lamb onto the pitch during play.
  20. One Pound Coin

I was an exchange student in Michigan for a bit, and I went to the ice hockey as football didn't exist there. It is probably my second favourite sport. I wish there was a bit more of it about in the UK.