PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. L

CONFIRMED Milutin Osmajić Signs - 4 Year Deal

Calls himslef Mićo ? https://twitter.com/osmajic_m9
  2. L

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Africa Cup of Nations in January. They need cover for then.
  3. L

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Is the team better than last season (excluding loan layers)? YES Did the club try and improve the squad even more ? YES Were the club ever going to invest £1.5 million plus and £1million a year wages in a 27 year old Callum Robinson who will have zero re-sale value? NO Would I have liked...
  4. L

Bolton Wanderers funded by taxpayer.

Bolton Wanderers have turned a £5million Covid emergency loan into shares rather than repay it. https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19877385.bolton-wanderers-convert-5million-covid-pandemic-loan-shares-company/...
  5. L

This corona virus thing...

between Delta and Omicron there are epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lamda, mu, nu & xi. I know xi wasn't used because it might upset the Chinese president but I assume most of the other 9 letters have been used for variants which haven't become dangerous.
  6. L

RIP - Mr. Trevor Hemmings

Condolences to Mr Hemmings family and a big thank you to Uncle Trev for everything he did for PNE during his life. I am surprised how sad I am at his passing, I expect quite a few others are too. It seems he had a far greater impact on our lives than we realised. The sign of a great man...
  7. L

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

I was thinking of donating a little more & wouldn't want to s stop anyone else getting a ticket. There could be other people in a similar situation and if there isn't a link to donate directly, it might be an idea to create one.
  8. L

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

I have other things going on this weekend. Is there a link to donate to the charities?
  9. L

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

Barnsley & Millwall also have lower wage bills than PNE & QPR not much more.
  10. L

Does TH actually care about our club?

It has been pointed out for years on this site that - TH group ownership of the club enables PNEFC losses to be written off against tax. Thee TH companies pay PNEFC the tax benefit they gained. This has been recored in the company accounts for years. Check it out here -...
  11. L

If not Neil then who??

Jack Ross
  12. L

Springies update

Seeing as you think the current owner of PNE is such a corporate thief, perhaps you should consider starting a supporters trust yourself. If you need any advice, I think you still have me as a Facebook friend.
  13. L

Springies update

?
  14. L

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

One thing that has become clear during the last year or so is, that people in this country do not understand what democracy means. Trying to oppose no deal is undemocratic because it is opposing brexit, a no deal brexit is undemocratic because leave didn't mean no deal. The only thing that has...
  15. L

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

A government suspending parliament is not at all normal. In any other country it would be perceived as a short term coup & the imposition of temporary fascism. What I find frightful is the absolute acceptance of this by our un-elected head of state. What is far less surprising is the...
  16. L

UK Politics

Despite completely opposing Corbyn and his increasingly 'insane' shadow chancellor, I will probably vote Labour at the next General Election. I am in a marginal seat and could not contemplate assisting an extreme free market libertarian party take control of OUR country. At the EU elections I...
  17. L

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Doomed would indicate that you are going to die but doesn't put a date on it, the worst way to die is probably having a painful cancer that slowly kills you over a number of years. IMO - No deal brexit will be a slow death over a long period for the UK, with a lot of pain along the way. PS.I...
  18. L

Hemmings Out - Yes or No.

I am also very disappointed by the lack of incoming transfers thsi summer
  19. L

Hemmings Out - Yes or No.

I hope you and JK have adequate litigation insurance in the case that TH decides to sue for defamation.