PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. N

Attendances - Some Perspective

See my earlier post #20.
  2. N

Pissed-off a lot of Bees fans, but we reckon it's the Corporate Marketing Bods' doing, primarily with London Irish Rugby Club (tenants) in mind. That is, LI may be pushed to sell out all their games, esp with their being in relegation trouble at the time the decision was made (Saracens have...
  3. N

Max capacity, sold out a few days beforehand. It's looking as if all BFC's remaining games this season could be Sold Out - combination of good form and final season. And unless results/performances are really dire next season, I predict the new stadium (17.8k capacity) will sell out as well...
  4. N

Play-offs

I believe that the stats indicate that Bristol C's points tally to date significantly exceeds their actual performances (xG etc). Which means they're due a regression to the mean - or in laymens' terms, they're likely to stop picking up so many spawny wins and draws and drop back. Hope so!
  5. N

Gentry Day 2020 - Brentford (18th April) - Confirmed (Remember Online)

... after taking well over a decade to secure the site! In fact, it might have been ready for games in less than 2 years, but even if given permission by the EFL (not guaranteed), BFC didn't want to ask to move in the middle of this season, then be vulnerable to unforeseen delays. Better to...
  6. N

Ah. I'm not doing very well here for a new guy (searches for the Blushing smilie).
  7. N

Thanks. For all that many Bees fans would like one more chance to savour GP - esp with a sold-out crowd in a vital game - we really DON'T want to go through the P/O's again. We've been there something like 8 or 9 times without ever having gone up! Still, with WBA and Dirty Leeds still to come...
  8. N

Bees are hopeful of making the P/Os (at least). If we do, and are drawn at home, PNE are one of the possible opponents. Take it as you wish, but mindful of earlier comments about it being "the last ever", I meant no more than that.
  9. N

Sorry, no offence intended, point taken and will delete my own post, if you can edit yours. (EDIT: Too late to delete my post - can I be a pain and ask a Mod to do so?) Anyhow, looking forward to your visit, hope it's a good day out for both teams. P.S. May not be your last ever visit to GP -...