PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Warton PNE

Team v Rovrum

I think it should be Riis and Stewart, personally. Morrison at the back for Rotherham turns like a truck. That cruciate ligament injury he got seems to have finished him and he can’t run. Think he’d be happy to handle Keane.
  2. Warton PNE

Team v Rovrum

3pm, pal
  3. Warton PNE

CONFIRMED The Bowler Hat Bar

Doesn't look like that is fitting 400 people in.
  4. Warton PNE

Team v Rovrum

On paper, it's tough. But the latter two may have all but finished their season by the time we play them. West Brom are certs for the playoffs and we play them in the last game of the season. They surely give their starters a rest in that game. Leicester, hopefully go on a good run and are...
  5. Warton PNE

Tony used to run it but he retired a few months ago and gave it to the two young lads to run, Jake and Harley. They've been running it since the end of last year and they have been absolutely smashing it. They had queues of 3.5 hours last week!
  6. Warton PNE

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Probably late to the party but finally got around to watch the 'new' series of Dexter (New Blood) I thought the series itself, was great. However, that last episode absolutely stunk and ruined the whole series for me. A completely terrible ending to a brilliant TV show. Shame.
  7. Warton PNE

The Spud Bro's gone viral over the last few months. He's got people coming from all over to try his Spuds. He did a 24 hour plus shift last weekend and he even got Alan Browne to attend and help out in the van! Him and his brother are good lads. Deserve all the hype they are getting. Proper...
  8. Warton PNE

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

How bad were things at Blackpool if he was envious of Springfields? 😂
  9. Warton PNE

And he sells out every single day. Zero point changing prices if people are paying it.
  10. Warton PNE

General Championship thread

St Andrews is as rough as they come. In fact, the whole of Birmingham is rough and needs investment to completely re-generate the area. Wonder how Blues will feel moving away from St Andrew's though. I can't imagine some will be happy with that.
  11. Warton PNE

Joey Barton

He may be a monumental bellend, but he's switched on. A worrying combination really. He knows what he needs to be/do in order to get the numbers he wants/needs for his podcast. Don't really agree with your point on his likes reducing. That post above has over 1,000 in less than an hour. He's...
  12. Warton PNE

Felipe Rodriguez-Gentile

Probably because he is nowhere near as good as Hughes and can't play LWB. I'd also say Greg is a hell of a lot better than him currently too. No slight on the kid, but absolutely no point having him in the match day squad if he doesn't improve us (especially at the business end of the season)
  13. Warton PNE

CONFIRMED QPR away now on Sky TV (17:15 kick off)

Think a large majority will like the thought of having a few more beers in the capital prior to kick off if I'm totally honest 🤣
  14. Warton PNE

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

I really wouldn't be against it...
  15. Warton PNE

Sunak currently planning how he can murder Starmer with no repercussions.
  16. Warton PNE

This is a view held by many. Not be me as there really isn't any basis for it. But I imagine Reform will do quite well at the next election based on the views of yourself and others like you (nothing wrong with that - democracy at the end of the day).
  17. Warton PNE

England 2024

Couldn't care less. It's a football strip, not my life. As long as it wasn't tangerine, I promise you, I would not care. Far more important things going on in the world than the colour of a flag and the colour of a football kit.
  18. Warton PNE

It's really not that deep. The fact that people are losing their minds over the colour of a cross is absolutely crazy to me.
  19. Warton PNE

The kit for the World Cup in 2022 didn't even have the St George's flag on. I didn't see any uproar about that. Convenient.... It's a design on an overpriced football kit. There is more uproar about the colour of a flag than there is over the price. Which sums up the mess this country is in.
  20. Warton PNE

England 2024

I've got to be honest, I really don't understand why people care? The World Cup kit in 2022 didn't even have the flag on and nobody was crying about that. Convenient. The bigger issue is that they are charging £120+ for the kit. That in itself is a disgrace. More important things going on in...