PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. accywhite

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

The silence is telling me you think sorry is a weakness, ah well i tried😒
  2. accywhite

Vernon Allatt, :rolleyes::rolleyes: i remember him well🤪
  3. accywhite

:unsure::unsure:OK i believe you 😇
  4. accywhite

Thank you HunterLionheart i still dont understand but id best leave this one to the tecs cheers... (y) (y)
  5. accywhite

Where has this xG’s come from, by the way this is a polite question, from a 79 years old who doesnt understand thank you:)
  6. accywhite

OK James i guess i am old school, so (y)(y) guess your right James im old school, no place for opinions from people like me;)
  7. accywhite

Ah well, please you tell me ive no answer to that, should AN/PR/and TH sort this out:(
  8. accywhite

I wish Neil would play Players out wide, on their natural foot crossing balls in to forwards. Not getting the ball out wide, then cutting inside, run into trouble, pass back to central defender to hoof it upfield
  9. accywhite

I can see now it was a silly thing to say, and i apologise, im sorry friends, i hope this doesnt give me a black mark against me 😢
  10. accywhite

Whats the point of this thread now, its ridiculous, surely a mod should see this and delete it, its pointless (n) :mad:
  11. accywhite

Prediction League - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/2020 - Championship

PNE 2-0 Millwall Sinclaire 2 cards
  12. accywhite

Match Day - Huddersfield Town v PNE - 24/10/2020 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I cant comment as i have lost the picture at half time, but i have got to agree there is a lot of wet knicker wetting on this forum for gods sake watch the match and save your gripes for full-time, just might save your BLUSHES🥵🤒
  13. accywhite

I watched the first half, on ifollow but now all i get is a circle going round and round, is that it have i lost it thank you help please:rolleyes:
  14. accywhite

Dont agree with this comment, there's too many like you who arent happy, if you havent got complaints, you just make it up:mad:(n)
  15. accywhite

Prediction League - Huddersfield v PNE - 24/10/2020 - Championship

Huddersfield 1 - 2 PNE Johnson 1 card
  16. accywhite

Ifollow delete account

??? not sure i understand the question, im just not comfortable with my bank details being on the internet, i had a reply this morning but nothing relating to deleting my account :unsure:
  17. accywhite

Ifollow delete account

I just spoke to my grand daughter, who is pretty if not very sensible, and she thinks, my details will be every bit as safe, as her details are on Amazon, that makes me feel a lot better thank you Jack and Thracia (y)
  18. accywhite

Ifollow delete account

Ah right th ah thank you Jack, i will follow your advice and thank you, but not being a internet user buying stuff, i think your advice is sound, but id still feel easier if i could be deleted, i appreciate your advice Jack thank you (y) (y)
  19. accywhite

Ifollow delete account

I wondered if anyone can advise me please, ive emailed ifollow twice now but have had no reply, i want my account deleting as im not comfortable with my card delails being on the net, theres a option to Add a new payment method, and greyed out is the option to Remove, whats the point of the...