PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. H

Team for tuesday

Bywater McEveley Barker Buxton Hunt Pearson Savage Green Tonge Commons Hulse That's what the Rams are likely to be playing, if as expected we name an unchanged side for the 4th successive game. :eek: Hopefully Lonergan won't play as well as he did last time at Pride Park, I thought he and St...
  2. H

8,089 at £12 or 6,977 at £10....

Horrible club, horrible 'stadium', horrible place.
  3. H

Cheat

Can you not remember the last time Eduardo left his foot planted in the ground when faced with a lunging challenge? :rolleyes: I'm not condoning the dive, but Eduardo is going to get out of the way of a LOT of tackles like that - it's psychological.
  4. H

dingles v'sman u

:( Never mind, there's always Hull to try and beat it for us :D
  5. H

Are the Forest board loaded or gamblers?

Forest currently owe over £50m to Doughty, the owner. The accounts are only signed off as a going concern with guarantees from Doughty for that amount. The club regularly operates at a high operating loss - in the promotion season it was over £6m. The problem is not what happens whilst Doughty...
  6. H

Forest for Promotion

I'm sure Mr Smythe knows how it works, but the original poster hasn't got them at 40/1 to get promoted has he? If Forest finish 4th, and win the play-offs, he loses the bet.
  7. H

PNE go to Football League over Kenny affair

He was also in the West Ham team which lost 3-0 at Sheffield United, perhaps if he hadn't played that day West Ham would have won? I hope you lot sue Sheffield United for every penny they wrongly claimed for, they set a precedent which should never have happened in football.
  8. H

Forest for Promotion

No it's not. It's about getting it right. A winning bet at evens is better than a losing bet at 40/1, regardless of whether you've beaten the odds.
  9. H

Sky Sports Matches 2009-10

No Derby games either - fantastic stuff, no fucking around with kick-off times, hurrah!
  10. H

Roberto Di Matteo

We use it on Sheep Shag Army. Blind Faith Army versus the rest. Thankfully, we don't have a Voldemort. Nor does our manager post on our forum, although it would be spectacular, as I'm sure The Saint will testify. :D
  11. H

Tyrone Mears

He fell out with Jewell, by all accounts, and escaped out of a window to go on trial and basically secure himself a loan deal. He's a coward and has no morals, and whilst he has all the physical attributes needed to make a decent full-back, he's about as much use to a team in the head as a...
  12. H

Tyrone Mears

No, we don't. I promise you that much.
  13. H

Tyrone Mears

I'm pretty sure most Derby fans will tell you the only thing that's quality about him is that he's a grade A tosser. What a **** that man is. A right result to get a fee for him, after what was it, 3 games for Marseille?
  14. H

Newcastle United

Stoke's was for their promotion season though, not the season just gone. Newcastle's was £74.6m. Our awful season in the Prem was on a wage bill of £23m, or roughly £2m a point - which is actually comparable to Chelsea's. If only we'd spent a bit more :rolleyes::D
  15. H

Leeds -v- Millwall

In recent years you've been to Yeovil, Histon and Cheltenham. And next year you'll have the delights of Exeter and possibly Shrewsbury to add to that list. :rolleyes:
  16. H

Parachute Payment

Wrong. It's the Premiership that creates the financial distortion and imbalance, the parachute payments are simply an extension of the Prem. Without the £1.7bn from $ky for Premiership football, there would be no parachute payments.
  17. H

Championship Manager of the Year

No Paul Jewell? :confused:
  18. H

Parachute Payment

So you're counting clubs that had parachute payments in previous seasons as well? Because I know Derby didn't get parachute payments in 2004/5, and we were also £30m in debt and relied mostly on free transfers to get a squad together. Wolves this year also had no parachute payments.
  19. H

Parachute Payment

Last 5 seasons: Parachute payments - Sunderland (twice), Birmingham (twice), West Brom. No parachute payments - Reading, Wigan, Sheffield United, Stoke, Wolves.
  20. H

Parachute Payment

Neither Reading nor Wolves had parachute payments when they won the division.