PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. shabbagaz

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

They're not very good when it comes to recognising fire! :ROFLMAO: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/TrDgCtoQnkLHjkto/
  2. shabbagaz

England 2024

3. shabbagaz

England 2024

Bellingham saving the day. Some positives from tonight but defence is pish.
  4. shabbagaz

England 2024

Dog shit defending.
  5. shabbagaz

England 2024

Sack that, Southgate out! :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, VAR can fuck off.
  6. shabbagaz

England 2024

2-1! Southgate in!
  7. shabbagaz

Trainspotters

A great time at the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway's Steam Gala. Weather was a bit hit and miss which made for some difficult lighting for shots. Some of the best of a bad bunch: 6990 Witherslack Hall by Gaz 1984, on Flickr 45596 'Bahamas' and LNWR 'Coal Tank' 1054 by Gaz 1984, on Flickr...
  8. shabbagaz

Gentry Day - 2024 Watford (A) - 6th April (Tickets & Discussions)

D'oh.... you can count that as double mistrust! :ROFLMAO:
  9. shabbagaz

I opted to go by coach - can't trust Avanti so decided to not trust them. Did the same last season - we got there in plenty of time and traffic permitting this time, you'd have enough time for a wander. You'd have to check if pubs are home fans only or not.
  10. shabbagaz

Gentry Day - 2024 Dedications & Tributes

She was an amazing lady. A true character who had time for everyone. Sorely, sorely missed.
  11. shabbagaz

A bit of photography

Looking at an upgrade - have pondered in the past but I think this time I want to make the 'next step up'. Currently use a Sony Alpha A65 which has served me well (and will still serve as a secondary camera for train photography). Not sure where to start looking - the Sony E mount cameras look...
  12. shabbagaz

Joey Barton

13. shabbagaz

Current location of North end fans

Sunny Bradford - staying here as went to the steam gala at Keighey & Worth Valley yesterday. Some great pubs!
  14. shabbagaz

England 2024

I think we all know what else will be blamed... (the kit)
  15. shabbagaz

Monarchy

Chance would be a fine thing. Horrific the amount of hounding the media have done in recent weeks. Hope she (and Charles) make a speedy recovery and despite my doubts, hope they are given space.
  16. shabbagaz

The old railway lines

The worst bit is that lines weren't mothballed. Instead infrastructure and track beds were ripped up and sold to all and sundry and subsequently built on. How useful would that line to Southport (via Penwortham) would be now?
  17. shabbagaz

England 2024

Ironically the same idiots that bang on about people being easily offended! :ROFLMAO:
  18. shabbagaz

No idea sadly but I'm on coach 4 which might be an indicator that sales are going well.