PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. -maudinho-

Why do fans accept Trevor Hemmings

Over the years, and there have been many, I’ve been more than willing to be a fan and hope for the best whilst expecting the worst. It’s out of my control and I’m here for the ride. For the most part, it’s been brilliant. I love it when we win, I hate it when we lose. Quite simple, really...
  2. -maudinho-

John Welsh

We are a far better side when he plays. He was excellent when he came on today.
  3. -maudinho-

We haven't scored for three games

270+ minutes of football without breaching the defences of Rochdale and Southend (twice). I'm not suggesting for a moment that we have a divine right to do so, more that it is a sad indictment of where we currently are as a team. Some form of decisive action needs to be taken by the powers...
  4. -maudinho-

The importance of central midfield.

It seems likely that Ian Ashbee will be Brown's first choice in the central midfield next season. For me, the choice of his partner will be instrumental in the type of season we have. The acquisition of a creative, energetic and combative player is imperative in this position given the current...
  5. -maudinho-

Leon Clarke

Are we able to terminate his loan spell? Serious question. The worst player I have ever seen in a North End shirt.
  6. -maudinho-

England's World Cup 'Keeper

A choice of three... Joe Hart: The most inexperienced at international level but most consistent in the Premier League this season. David James: Surely he's had ample time to secure the number one shirt, yet hasn't done so? Impressive in the FA Cup final though. Robert Green: Seemingly...
  7. -maudinho-

What music are you listening to?

Couldn't agree more on both points. Can't quite believe how good BBC's album is, can't stop listening to it at the moment. 'If Only' and 'Evening/Morning' are immense. Big fan of Two Door Cinema Club's debut too, bit of indie pop never hurt anyone. Reminiscent of Pigeon Detectives debut.
  8. -maudinho-

Victor Moses

Of all the clubs interested, why Wigan?
  9. -maudinho-

Definitely yeah, big fan of it. Some tracks are a bit iffy but on the whole a cracking album, the songs mentioned above are true quality, and I think Stellify is up there with his best work in all honesty.
  10. -maudinho-

We'll have to agree to disagree. It is a tune granted, but there are most definitely better! Back on topic: Ian Brown - My Way. Cracking return, Stellify, Crowning of the Poor and For the Glory are immense.
  11. -maudinho-

No where near mate! It's a high octance crowd pleaser for the gigs. I'm not saying it's bad at all, but there is certainly much better by the Arctic Monkeys.
  12. -maudinho-

Southampton Taken Over

Set to become a very rich club after a multi-million pound take over from a Swiss businessman, Markus Liebherr. What a change in fortunes. Glad that they haven't gone under anyway.
  13. -maudinho-

Robbie Threlfall

Full Article: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5412985,00.html Could be a go-er for us as cover for Davidson with Nolan featuring more in a central role?
  14. -maudinho-

Burnley's fixtures.

Tough start for our 6 fingered friends. On paper, I can see two winnable games (Sunderland and Birmingham at Turf Moor) from their first 9 games. They open against Stoke at the Britannia, who were excellent at home last season. They also have envious trips to Chelsea, Liverpool, Blackburn and...
  15. -maudinho-

MSTRKRFT Feat. John Legend - Heartbreaker. Absolute tune. Kasabian's new album is top notch, with Underdog standing out along with Vlad the Impaler and Take Aim.
  16. -maudinho-

Zero 7 @ 53 Degrees

The top class downtempo duo are heading to Preston, I suggest you take a look if you dont know who they are, great chillout music.
  17. -maudinho-

Joey Barton

What goes through this guys head? Labelled Shearer a "shit manager with shit tactics" apparently, and subsequently earned a club suspension until further notice. Not necessarily saying Shearer isn't a bad manager as it seems he isn't the 'messiah' Geordies thought he was, but at the end of the...
  18. -maudinho-

It is, some tracks are quite motown-esque. THe duet with Adele is top class. I recommend it, and I'm sure Michael will be able to produce the goods.
  19. -maudinho-

Daniel Merriweather - Love and War (album) And Still Doves new album, play count on the iTunes is already ridiculously high.
  20. -maudinho-

Daniel Merriweather - Love and War (album) And Still Doves new album, play count on the iTunes is already ridiculously high.