PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. deany

Nurseries in Preston, Any suggestions?

Hi all, My daughter is nearly reaching her third birthday (how time flies) and I want to get her into a good Ofsted registered nursery. We have been lucky so far as my mother tends to watch her when myself and my wife are at work but it's time she went to a nursery too. Does anyone have any...
  2. deany

fear

Just had a look. Plenty of us online but nobody posting... Are we afraid to post for being a saddo on the forum right now? Sod that. Past caring what folk think. Happy new year folks. So I turn to you and I say thank goodness for the good souls, who make life matter. So I turn to you and I...
  3. deany

Leon Brittan - Paedophile allegations

As some of you know I have followed Bill Maloneys work for years. He focuses on child abuse and exposing the scum bags who commit it. He also confronts them publicly as he did with Max Clifford long before he was charged. He posts lots of powerful videos. This recent one focuses on Leon...
  4. deany

Man with a crossbow pursued by police

What an odd sounding story. http://m.lep.co.uk/news/local/rush-hour-hold-ups-after-m55-crossbow-incident-1-6703243
  5. deany

Are our leaders elected or selected?

Not started a thread on here for a while but felt this one might be a worthy one. Are our leaders elected or selected? What I mean by that is..... do we think anyone can lead a country such as England or the US or do we think that any "candidate" is likely to have to go through a major vetting...
  6. deany

Any jobs going anywhere?

Tis a bit cheeky of me I know as I have probably used up my forum favour credit massively already, but..... My wife is looking long and hard for a job in the Preston area but she's not having much luck due to a lack of Uk working experience... It's just part time work she's looking for as she...
  7. deany

CFL bulbs

I work for a very reputable lighting company and I'm hearing the market trends suggest these type of bulbs are dying off and being replaced.... Good news for all I would suggest since they contain mercury and Phosphorous.... don't break one whatever you do!
  8. deany

Bardas

Anyone heard from him recently? Been off here for a month and off Facebook too. Hope he's ok.
  9. deany

Does long-lost pyramid discovery rival those of Giza? Read more: http

Yes i know it's from fox news..... don't think I've ever posted anything from there actually! It does sound very interesting on my initial reading though. Mysterious, pyramid-like structures spotted in the Egyptian desert by an amateur satellite archaeologist might be long-lost pyramids...
  10. deany

TWA Flight 800 Investigators Claim the Official Crash Story Is a Lie

A new film claims the official government report on the crash of TWA Flight 800 in 1996 is an elaborate fabrication, but the most shocking part of the story is that charges are being leveled by some of the very investigators who put the report together. Six experts who appear in the film were...
  11. deany

Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A 'Giant Brain'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/27/physicists-universe-giant-brain_n_2196346.html The idea of the universe as a 'giant brain' has been proposed by scientists - and science fiction writers - for decades. But now physicists say there may be some evidence that it's actually true. In a...
  12. deany

Pub crawl from train station

A mate at work (Pompey fan) has kindly insisted on buying me a ticket to go on the game with him this Friday. I'm meeting him at the train station..... What would be a good suggested pub crawl from there to make our way slowly to Deepdale? Sorry for my ignorance but not in touch with what are...
  13. deany

good immigration solicitors in Preston?

Does anyone know of any? I urgently need to hire the services of a good one regarding UK visa issues and appealing against a WRONG decision... Any pointers in the right direction would be highly appreciated. cheers guys
  14. deany

Electronic fags

Anybody tried them or have anything to say about them? I'm on day 2 with one......
  15. deany

UFO's in Preston?

At around 10:15- 10:30 Saturday night my missus reckons she saw some strange lights in the sky whilst travelling from Ingol to Fulwood, did anybody notice anything? She described seeing lights "dancing" in and out of each other, forming one shape and then seperating into four shapes high up in...
  16. deany

"Bigfoot" DNA sequenced in upcoming genetics study

Haven't posted any stories up here for a while so thought I would try and entertain you all with this one. One for bardas to pick apart if he has time perhaps? or for Mossy to confirm a personal sighting? I just briefly read this and it does sound interesting, no sources checked by me...
  17. deany

Looking for Work (moved from Bury thread)

On my way back to Preston from abroad this week, will then be starting a thorough job search. Fingers crossed I won't be out of work for long. Having worked for many years in London and the UAE will hopefully help the CV to look decent!
  18. deany

Bin Laden raid book to be released Sept 11

No doubt it will be a short book, perhaps only a couple of pages? I wonder if it will have the decency to mention the previous times we were told he had died too? there must have been at least 7 prior ones! Anyway above is my take on it, below here's the story..... (PS I bolded a couple of...
  19. deany

Lord Rothschild takes £130m bet against the euro

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9484435/Lord-Rothschild-takes-130m-bet-against-the-euro.html Lord Rothschild has taken a near-£130m bet against the euro as fears continue to grow that the single currency will break up. Lord Rothschild has led RIT since 1988 The member of...
  20. deany

Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during Olympics says Nick Pope

UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter Ministry of Defence 'has planned for the worst outcomes - attack and invasion' 'We should be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable' One of the UK's top UFO experts has...