PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. tom23

Lancashire Telegraph - Preston Fan View

My local paper asked me a few questions about the game against the plastics tomorrow. Hopefully I didn't do us an injustice! Link below. https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...orner/?ref=mac
  2. tom23

A thread for those who can’t be assed losing their head yet...

We’re Preston, we don’t spend money, we’re never the main game on sky, we’re above average at best, blah blah blah... but morons on here still lose their shit over anything... so here’s a thread for those who can’t be bothered at this early stage to lose their shit... 4 or 5 threads about...
  3. tom23

Swansea Away

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale? 2 and a half weeks to go and still no word, seems strange to me.
  4. tom23

Maguire Top Scorer Odds : 25/1

As the title says. Great price in my opinion. Available here... https://www.unibet.com/betting?mktid=1:81728864:15551-12101#filter/football/england/the_championship/all/competitions/1004672947
  5. tom23

Cheltenham Festival 2018 Thread

It's upon us again!! Any fancies for this years festival? For me, I haven't really followed the season as closely as I have in previous years so it is going to be a bit of a shot in the dark... probably for the best after last years stinker!!
  6. tom23

McGeady boo Boys...

You deserved that. Absolutely no need to boo him, and I have absolutely no problem with his celebrations.
  7. tom23

New William Hill Account (£30 free bets)

Decent offer if anyone hasn't got a William Hill account click the below, offering 3x£10 free bets after first £10 bet :thumbsup: http://ads2.williamhill.com/redirect.aspx?pid=191349936&bid=1487415338&lpid=1487413275
  8. tom23

Sky Internet off for a week. What are my rights?

hi all, bit of help needed. My internet has not been working since last Wednesday, Sky were notified straight away. After calling every day this week, had an engineer out thursday but didn't know the problem at the time, I finally got an answer what was wrong with it yesterday and apparently...
  9. tom23

Portable Chargers

Can anyone recommend a good portable USB charger? I've had one before but it was cheap and nasty and ruined my iPhone battery, I need a proper one!
  10. tom23

200/1 for Promotion

Don't shoot me, I'm not saying we're nailed on for promotion. I'm just saying we are widely available at 40/1 or 50/1 at the bookies.. BUT.. 888Sport & Unibet (who are a pretty good online bookie) have us priced up at 200/1 (18th favorite, behind Fulham, Rovers, Wolves etc) which is way...
  11. tom23

The Rovers 'Derby'

To me this is the biggest derby. Growing up all my life in Darwen and going to school in Blackburn, pretty much 95% of my friends and colleagues are Rovers ‘fans’, I've never known a Blackpool fan personally so for me this derby hold much more bragging rights. I’ve lived 24 years of watching...
  12. tom23

Virgin Trains 25% offer

Mods please move if in wrong place, Just thinking for any away games, or personal trips. Through the link bellow it asks for a password but you don't even need to fill it in and it lets you buy tickets with 25% discount! https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/pnefc
  13. tom23

Season ticket V12 finance

Very confused, got the email through to complete the finance sign up from V12. It says the total amount you are borowing is £475 (the price of the season ticket) with a £35.63 first payment then £83.13 second payment then 9 instalments of £47.50 which all adds up. But then at the end it says the...
  14. tom23

Kauto Star

Put down this morning after an injury in the paddock. What a horse, great memories, amazing that the death of a horse can have such an impact on me, genuinely upset! Thanks for the memories Kauto.
  15. tom23

Aux installation in Honda Civic

Is anyone decent with car tech? I'm after getting an Aux installed in my car after years of getting annoyed burning CD's! Something like the below but I won't be able to install it, I always break something/get it wrong...
  16. tom23

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2015

What? I'd rather have fucking Ian Evatt.
  17. tom23

Entourage

Just smashed my way through the entire box set after years of my mates telling me about it. Brilliant series if you like easy watching "lad" sort of stuff. Movie out in a few weeks and I can't wait!
  18. tom23

Boozers for Mayweather v Pacquiao in Colchester

Mods please move if in wrong place... Going down on Saturday staying over before the game. Does anyone know where will be showing the fight in Colchester?
  19. tom23

Xbmc

What a fantastic program this is. Bought an Android box off eBay which is pre-loaded with this for £40... All the content you desire is available at a touch of a button once you've put all the Add-ons and such on. If anyone has used it and knows about the program, do you have any...