PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Walrus

Mads Frokjaer

It's Lowes lack of class that probably stops the fans liking him, as results are pretty good despite the many issues discussed on here.
  2. Walrus

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Lowe called Duane Holmes Dwayno in a press conference. For that alone he should be gone.
  3. Walrus

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

This Town was excellent. Well worth binge watching. Some top performances.
  4. Walrus

Mads Frokjaer

Sheffield Utd. Wilder tried to sign him at Middlesbrough
  5. Walrus

Matchday Thread PNE v Huddersfield Town - 9/4/24 - KO:7.45pm - Championship

If he does its time for him to go.
  6. Walrus

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Said pretty much the same thing in another thread,
  7. Walrus

Team v Udders

Whatever the rest of it, Mads has to start...and Millar if fit
  8. Walrus

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Ryan Lowe is a tactically pygmy and I think the upturn in form was despite of, not because of him. No coincidence that his interviews etc to start with were far more humble after the Bristol game, but recently he seems to be getting full of himself again, Mads was dropped and we put in a...
  9. Walrus

Mads Frokjaer

The Danish Messi is going to be a club legend if we don't lose him. Only McGeady has come close in recent times to his ability.
  10. Walrus

PNE Academy/Central League Thread 23/24

I guess you could only really drop Frokjaer for him, and for me he has been the driving force behind our recent upturn in form...
  11. Walrus

The Night Agent on Netflix, a bit like Reacher but nowhere near as good. Bang average, but ok as background telly...
  12. Walrus

Both were very good. Probably prefer the Gentlemen as it had a bit of humour. I think Vinny Jones wasn't acting though, just playing himself...
  13. Walrus

CONFIRMED Robbie Brady signs New 2 Year Contract.

Brady has looked a lot better recently IMO. I no longer dread him coming on...
  14. Walrus

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

How long does it take to write : " Due to an incident at a nearby industrial estate tonight's games has been unfortunately postponed. Further details to follow..."
  15. Walrus

Should PNE sack Peter Ridsdale?

It isn't winning games, the fans are already calling for the head of their new manager....
  16. Walrus

Should PNE sack Peter Ridsdale?

Would we like some new Dutch owners? A schmoke and a pancake at every game!
  17. Walrus

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

The Leeds manager will get it.
  18. Walrus

North End win because.......

I keep predicting a loss in a prediction competion! Refuse to back them now...
  19. Walrus

Just finished the 2nd series of Kin on BBC iPlayer. Not very challenging but oddly gripping and well acted. Really enjoyed it even if it seemed a bit gangster cliched.
  20. Walrus

Mad not to play Mads??

Simon Makienok?