PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. B

Matchday Thread Swansea City v PNE - 22/12/23 - KO:7:45PM

According to Ryan I may not be qualified to comment but I will do anyway. That first half was absolutely dreadful from both teams. League one standard at best.
  2. B

Caption time.

FM: No shit, when Alex was sacked I won the raffle at St Greg's club. 1st prize - Manager of PNEFC JM: Unreal
  3. B

The Striker

The 1st time Burnley went up was 08/09. Their leading scorer that year was Martin Patterson with just 13 league goals. He was signed for £1m from Scunthorpe at the start of that season. The next leading scorer that year was non other than our very own Graham Alexander (9).
  4. B

Play off game vs Port Vale

The old town end was only partially concrete. The rear section was timber terracing with open joints. When stood near the back you could see the collection of litter below. A tinder box waiting for a discarded cigarette to ignite it all which is what happened during a game Vs Wrexham in 1997
  5. B

Record Club & Championship Signings

Would be interesting to see where in the league PNE compared to other teams at the time of the Healy transfer. I bet we were not fourth bottom? Would show how we have stood relatively still whilst others have invested and overtaken us.
  6. B

Bolton Wanderers

PNE should allow anyone with a BWFC season ticket entry to today's game
  7. B

Half Season Tickets (On sale - 22/11/16)

Anyone got any inside info about the details, price and release of half season tickets? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Driving Destination

Now that Virgin Trains have messed up a lot of peoples plans to travel by train at shirt notice I guess many people will now decide to drive. I am intending to drive to Wycombe and get the train directly to Wembley from there (13.60 RTN). I was considering Watford but I want to stay clear of...
  9. B

a possible pro of our impending relegation....

could we rip some seats out and make a terrace area as all seater stadia aren't compulsory in Div 3?
  10. B

West Ham to retire No. 6! PNE to retire 7?

I see that West Ham are to retire the number 6 shirt out of respect to Bobby Moore. This has been done before on occasions, the most famous one I can think of being the number 10 of Maradona. Does anyone else think that it would be a fitting gesture for our famous old club to retire the shirt...
  11. B

Lets play a game!

Follow these links and study the prices for season tickets :- One of these clubs is offering mid-table* premiership football One of these clubs is offering top 6/7* premiership football One of these clubs is offering top 6* championship football Can you tell which is which from the prices...
  12. B

FA Cup Statto's

Does anybody know the last time we got beyond the 5th round of the cup because at 27years old although I recall being in the fifth round on a number of occassions I certainly dont remember us getting any further so I am guessing it has to be 25 years plus
  13. B

Leicester Pay on Day???

Can anybody confim that you can pay on the day at leicester. I have a spare seat in my car and so asked a mate of mine if he fancied it. The thing is he he cant get down to deepdale for a ticket so he rang them and was told that he would be able to pay on the day. There is no mention of this...
  14. B

Leicester Pubs

What time are people generally setting off to the game on sat would be nice to get there for around 1pm to quench the old thirst. Oh and in thatnote does anyone now of any decent pre-match boozers so we dont have to pay for the over priced rubbish that they pass off as being lager in the...