PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. M

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Ollie called Squires Gate a hell hole , there was one occasion when they had to train on the beach as the pitch was frozen up . Terry McPhillips said he could tell some stories about the misspelled ' The Centre of Excellance ' . There was one time the grass had been scorched yellow so Gary...
  2. M

The old railway lines

There have or will be improvements . I recognised Dore and Totley station from over 10 years ago . There was just the one platform and you could see the Mainline across the way . I saw PNE beat Sheffield United 1-0 in 2013 on one of those Northern £10 offers , it was quite a slow journey ...
  3. M

The Blackpool FC Facebook page came up on my timeline , there was comments like Preston get battered wherever they go & I suppose their manager will be moaning again . A under 21 development squad should beat a first year scholars team ? . As for last time , all Ryan Lowe said was on the lines...
  4. M

The old railway lines

That is a problem in Fleetwood , just one road into the town ? and of course the modernised tramway . The attitude * with some * in the South though is get that Northern chip on your shoulder off , as apparently it's London and the South East that ' carries ' the rest of the country . They'd...
  5. M

Former PNE Players Thread

https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/graham-westley-preston-north-end-4369321
  6. M

The old railway lines

Heard from a very good source that the Professor at Chester in charge of Trampower really is a mad professor . There was some work done by Network Rail to clear all the vegetation and rubbish in one of the cuttings so they could have a short test track for a tram . It is a shame , you look at...
  7. M

The old railway lines

Barber & Co Solicitors , I've been through that book , the author married a nurse from Whittingham Ayslum . There's still a Coal Merchant at the bottom or at least the continuation of ! Fletcher Road . There was also a museum piece railway there , probably the last train some of the...
  8. M

The old railway lines

That might have been the problem with the Longridge & the Southport lines - a good bus service by Ribble Motors ?? . See the destination board - it's now both Morrison's and a car park ?? .
  9. M

The old railway lines

This may be of interest ,.I like the watercolour painting . I got interested as I've been on that Stagecoach 2A Ormskirk bus , the X2 Southport / Liverpool or the 2 Southport via Tarleton / Hesketh Bank / Banks to go to ' Spoons with my Dad so many times ...
  10. M

Joey Barton

Lesbians ! - absolutely shocking ! 😉😉
  11. M

Joey Barton

That's how he fell out with Ched Evans at Fleetwood isn't it . Andy Pilley had to sort it out ....Oh hang on ! . Still despite people's ( understandable ) reservations , Preston's * & * Ched's gain .
  12. M

Joey Barton

' Gammon button pusher ' https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-misogynistic-rebrand-irony-2968068?fbclid=IwAR1jyipuJkFrVyoUx1aQp8YRiwqDfWHUBvDznWbLGAUv7AffUVL6jYNBwFQ
  13. M

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13202275/Blackpool-town-drugs-alcohol-suicide-rates-uk-holiday-destinatio.html
  14. M

Scumbags Rock Up Again

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Pikeys_-_Our_Friends
  15. M

Scumbags Rock Up Again

According to the Daily Mail ( and yes I know ! but stopped clocks and all that ) he * did * get a punishment beating from Manchester's underworld in Prison . From what I've seen on late night fly on the wall documentaries , the Gardai do ' chase them ' over there , as for trespass it's criminal...