PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Preston1880

England 2024

The drama around the England top reminds me of when North End tweeted about using the rainbow Puma ball the other week. Why does football attract the absolute biggest fucking gimps on the planet? Read the comments on this tweet. It's wild how backwards some people are, and aren't at all...
  2. Preston1880

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

That lad (Jordan) who used to run "thetownenders" youtube vlog channel, is now a woman: https://youtube.com/@thetownenders7930?si=bQCbnK4nNkepe3i2
  3. Preston1880

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

How many did they take to Wigan, anyone know?
  4. Preston1880

Matchday Thread Plymouth Argyle v PNE - 16/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

As others have also mentioned, I thought Ledson was very good today. He seemed calmer both on and off the ball. Didn't try anything rash or outrageous, kept it simple and kept things ticking over nicely in the middle. Well played.
  5. Preston1880

Matchday Thread PNE v Stoke City - 9/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Frustratingly shite. Pitch doesn't help like but fuck me that was a sloppy half.
  6. Preston1880

Prediction League PNE v Stoke - 09/03/24 - Championship

PNE 0-1 Stoke Campbell 17,255
  7. Preston1880

Three things that really piss you off

A few years ago I was kinda looking after a poorly hedgehog. After a big fat plate of slugs he was right as rain. Top tip: put a small spoonful of cat food on a plate in your back garden. It attracts slugs like crazy. Fill your belly and let me know how you feel tomorrow. 🧑‍⚕️🩺
  8. Preston1880

Prediction League PNE v Hull - 02/03/24 - Championship

PNE 1-2 Hull Philogene 16,877
  9. Preston1880

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Yeah I noticed that. Might be a 1st year apprentice. I remember looking at apprenticeships when I left school 20 years ago, and a lot of the wages were like 3 pound odd an hour 🥴
  10. Preston1880

Play-offs Prediction

I've voted 6th but I'd be satisfied with anything above 10th this season. Add a couple of defenders, sign Millar permanently, a right winger in the mould of Millar; and have a proper go next season.
  11. Preston1880

Hahaha, all twisted up and impossible to untangle. 🤣 That’s a goodun 👍
  12. Preston1880

Also, opening bags of sugar. There's always a load of it hiding under the folded end that you open, and it frigging goes all over the gaff. Completely unacceptable.
  13. Preston1880

Taking the laundry out of the washing machine or dryer and everything is always turned inside out. What's that all about? Pisses me right off. Who's with me on that? Can I get an Amen? ✊
  14. Preston1880

Riis and our striker situation

Forgot how good he is. Phenomenal tonight, absolutely terrorised them.
  15. Preston1880

Prediction League Coventry v PNE - 23/02/24 - Championship

Coventry 1-1 PNE Keane 23,421
  16. Preston1880

The Plastics Thread.

Yeah against Sheff Utd. It got a bit heated, because the Sheff Utd fans who were outside queueing to get in started chanting during the silence.
  17. Preston1880

Prediction League PNE v Plastics - 17/02/24 - Championship

PNE 1-3 Blackburn Dolan 20,199
  18. Preston1880

Prediction League Cardiff v PNE - 10/02/24 - Championship

Cardiff 1-2 PNE Mads 20,155
  19. Preston1880

Matchday Thread PNE v Ipswich - 03/02/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Hahaha, I love this place. What a nuthouse.
  20. Preston1880

Prediction League PNE v Ipswich - 03/02/24 - Championship

PNE 2-2 Ipswich Riis 16,867