PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. NIGHTMARE

New Lancashire Derby ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8732425/Barnsley-hold-talks-EFL-clubs-shock-away-Oakwell.html
  2. NIGHTMARE

Should be a decent game tonight

We’re playing really well at home, a totally different team to the one you absolutely battered at your place, looking at the predictions thread your all pretty confident so if we both get what we expect it should be a cracker of a game. Our frontline are a hand full never stop grafting and will...
  3. NIGHTMARE

Brad Potts

What’s he been like for you lot ?
  4. NIGHTMARE

Your Chairman

Got some stick last night, so it would seem. http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?247462-Peter-Risdale-East-Stand-Upper-tonight Hope they went away fearing a beating on 10/09/2016.
  5. NIGHTMARE

Is Sam Johnsone any good ?

We've been linked with him, see that he was on loan with PNE last season was he any good ?.
  6. NIGHTMARE

Boxing Day V South Yorkshires Finest

what sort of turn out are you lot expecting ? I think ours will be poor compared to normal, we've been piss poor on the pitch again this season, so most of our fans are expecting it being a comfortable home win so will have planed to go to pub instead, I'm making the trip just to BOO Scott...
  7. NIGHTMARE

Good luck in the play offs semi finals

I've backed you to draw 2-2 today as well as C Davies to score first goal and a double , think it'll be a draw Thursday too hopefully you'll get to the final though
  8. NIGHTMARE

PDC World Championship darst Live on SKYSPORTS from 15/12/11--02/01/12

ADRIAN LEWIS opens the defence of his Ladbrokes World Darts Championship title on Thursday night, when he faces Nigel Heydon as the £1 million tournament begins at London's Alexandra Palace. The 26-year-old from Stoke claimed the first major title of his career back in January, creating history...
  9. NIGHTMARE

Is Doyle looking match fit and nice as game sharp ?

Thanks in advance for your time in replying your opinions
  10. NIGHTMARE

What did Doyle play like ?

I know you lost but did he had a bit more steel to your midfield ? we could do with him back now as the bloke keeping him out got sent off today
  11. NIGHTMARE

Barnsley Next Tuesday

Can Paul Hayes Play ? I know its in the Hume contract that he can't play, and would expect that the same thing is in Hayes deal but not seen it in writing and wondered if you lot had
  12. NIGHTMARE

As a Barnsley fan i would like to point something out to all PNE fans

As a football club we are skint, Iain Hume is the highest earner at the club, we need him off the wage bill, and that's the only reason we have let his contract run down and loaned him out, our club have no intentions of having him back the board are just trying to bluff their way to a bigger...
  13. NIGHTMARE

Looks Like The Hume Deal Could Be Done Soon

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6458788,00.html What's your thoughts on Hume now he's been at the club a wile