PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. giro

CONFIRMED Robbie Brady signs New 2 Year Contract.

Brady was fantastic!
  2. giro

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

00 No so much tongue in cheek. More head up arse!🥴
  3. giro

Bristol v Leicester commentary🥴

Just been watching the game on Sky. A commentator, whose name I don’t know has said, “he’s just managed to get the ball on to his left hand foot”.
  4. giro

Sick of this club

He’s sorely missed. Top poster!
  5. giro

Farke - and that pitch

Even taken the amount of rain we’ve had Into consideration. The pitch is starting to look like It did when Mr Medals, the Stevenage idiot, decided to train on it.
  6. giro

Bad behaviour 😬

From the description you gave of him, he’s more likely to be a roll model!
  7. giro

Colour clash

I can only assume you’re related to Mr Magoo!
  8. giro

Matchday Thread PNE v Stoke City - 9/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Suggesting that’s the concensus of the entire Stoke fan base seems a tad far fetched.
  9. giro

We didn't start the fire.

Hose A Feliciano did a version of Light My Fire, as well.🥴
  10. giro

We didn't start the fire.

Brian Auger and the Trinity, to be perfectly correct! I bet I’m fun at parties😁
  11. giro

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

It ain’t the club shop. It’s a warehouse across the road.
  12. giro

Matchday Thread PNE v Hull City - 02/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Totally agree, Joan, It was a really decent game of football. It’s just a pity we didn’t capitalise on Hulls, somewhat suicidal, playing out from the back. Enjoyable 90 mins.
  13. giro

Former PNE Players Thread

Seeing Lewis Koumas score for Liverpool, tonight, reminded me of ex PNE foward, Steve Basham. He got his leg snapped by Jason Koumas, Lewis’s dad, after an horrendous tackle at Deepdale in 2000. It was a straight red! The ref didn’t even book him. He never even apologised to Basham.
  14. giro

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Given the number calling for Lowes sacking, is circa 5% of the fan base. Ain’t if time this thread was wrapped up.
  15. giro

If North End players were cars?

I would suggest he’s an unreliant Robin.
  16. giro

PNE Flags Sir Tom Finney Surfer - 10 Years on.

Never mind using a marker pen. Stitching a small piece of fire proof cloth, on the top two corners, would solve the problem? Having said that. The chances of getting it wrong again are slim.
  17. giro

PNE Flags Sir Tom Finney Surfer - 10 Years on.

I presume the PNE Australian supporters club got the job of unfurling the flag, first attempt?😊
  18. giro

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

Try giving them £60 and a cheque £10 to a charity. See if that works🤔
  19. giro

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

Joan, The cost for charity only seems to be coming out of the fans pockets.