PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. G

weller

pgh 28th nov
  2. G

Editors

new album out in a few months, playing manc academy 16th oct. lovely stuff. one of the best bands of the last decade in my opinion
  3. G

Starsailor album

Picked it up the other day. Wasn't expecting much but very impressed after the first few listens. I expect the usual "boring" "shite" remarks but worth investing in imo.
  4. G

Kendal Calling

Anyone going? Been told a few horror stories from last year but it's moved sites this year so may give it a go. Very tempting.
  5. G

Newcastle - anyone familiar with it?

Going this weekend for a gig at the arena. Where's best place to go supping in the afternoon and then later on? I'm thinking more student/indie boozers than wan kers places
  6. G

kasabian @ 53 degrees

24th march. can someone stick a presale on here if they come across one.
  7. G

Cheltenham specials

One stand out bet i've seen so far. Blue sq are going over 93 lengths total winning distances at 13/8. It requires 3.5 lengths per race. I expected it to be over/under around 115/120. Biggest bet of the year for me this one. FAncy at least one horse to win by a distance. If this happens i'll...
  8. G

sunshine underground

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=THE+SUNSHINE+UNDERGROUND&n|artist=null&ventown=preston&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=advanced&orderby=
  9. G

Leeds Festival

Arctic Monkeys, Kings of leon, Green day (if the rumours are to be believed -which they usually are) SOunds ok to me.
  10. G

Was it a penalty/sending off in the 1st half?

When elliott got clattered from behind. Not managed to see the replay on tv. Looked like a stonewaller at the time.
  11. G

the first goal.......

heaven http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvjGZXW4ak
  12. G

Kempton last night

Anyone see it? Horse broke form the stalls with a blindfold on, straight through the track barrier and into the lake in the middle ofthe track. never seen anything like it. They tried putting a rubber ring on it, it swam across the lake and managed to climb up the embankment. All with a...
  13. G

Dingles - victims of their own success

I'll be amazed if they are in the top 10 come the end of February. If they beat QPR they'll have ten games in 32 days. Impossible with a squad their size and potential injuries/suspensions. Tuesday, 06 January 2009 Carling Cup Tottenham v Burnley, SF, L1, 20:00 Saturday, 10 January 2009 The...
  14. G

Parkin 16/1 to score first against bindippers

chucked a tenner ew on with b365, huge price and you never know. hopefully he'll start up front and get on the end of a cross/corner
  15. G

Tipping thread

NS - I think you deserve your own thread after the last couple of days. Be interesting to see how you do to level stakes over a longer period. Can keep a record of everything here: 09/12/08 + 2.5 10/12/08 + 4 Total + 6.5
  16. G

Chris Lewis

Who'd have thought it?
  17. G

Blur

Reunion confirmed this morning. Hope they get booked for leeds fest.
  18. G

Mozza

Got tickets for the birthday gig. anyone else going?
  19. G

NME Awards tour

Anyone going? Should be a decent night. Glasvegas and friendly fires. Would probably prefer friendly fires to headline so not to end on a miserable note but nevertheless still looking forward to it.