PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. pnefc ok

Grayson for Manager of the Season?

A huge well done to Larry. A few great results there. I think he should be given the key to the city and be given a huge pay rise. He has outwitted Di Matteo and got the team to out battle some big money players there. Well done Simon and the team. Take a bow son!!
  2. pnefc ok

Guess which little Irish twit

will be scoring for Bury against us.
  3. pnefc ok

Ginger Just For Men

Our new leader GW ...Does he dye his Barnet ginger?
  4. pnefc ok

Thorsten Stuckmann Look - a - Likeee

Kept thinking Schtookie looked familiar...think he is a dead ringer for Hollywood star Dane Cook. Any more look-a-Likeeeees Thorsten Stuckmann Hollywood Star Dane Cook
  5. pnefc ok

Honorary Northerner.

The only comparison I wish to draw to John Beck is that Beck and GW are both southern. We made John Beck an honorary northerner by giving him a big "fuck off" flat cap. My question to you, is what should we give to Graham Westley to make him an honorary northerner? My gift to him would be a...
  6. pnefc ok

John Beck??????

I am almost certain that I saw John Beck in the directors box today. Surely not?? His style of play could get us out of this league, but after that? Anyone else see him on the TF stand?
  7. pnefc ok

New Striker

Any rumours about a striker coming in? Ngoo from Liverpool? There must be other Prem strikers available on loan. Think we desperately need a goal scorer with Humey only 70% fit at best Proc and Mells injured, the boy Douglas is supposed to be good and as for Tsoumou I am really unsure, he isnt a...