PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Rubadub

Matchday Thread Ipswich v PNE - 07/10/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

Read on twitter earlier we'd sold 800 or so. Good effort considering the distance and the choice of Leicester or Ipswich away back to back.
  2. Rubadub

Beckham New Documentary

Did Beckham score directly from a corner for us, vs Darlington maybe? Memory might be failing me but that sounds about right.
  3. Rubadub

Next 3 league games...

5 points would be a very good return considering the calibre of the opposition. If we can manage a minimum of a draw against Leicester and Ipswich then it stops them from pulling too far ahead.
  4. Rubadub

Matchday Thread PNE v Birmingham City - 19/09/23 - KO:7:45pm - Championship

No Keane again, hope it's not one of these wee knocks...
  5. Rubadub

Team Vs. Plymouth

I'm not so sure. Plymouth won't sit back, this will be like a basketball game I think, end to end. We will need runners and energy, Mads doesn't necessarily give us that. I think Holmes starts with Mads on the bench.
  6. Rubadub

Top Of The League

He's injured, with no return date at present!
  7. Rubadub

Ridsdale speaks to the LEP about the summer transfer window

He's worthy of some praise for this transfer window. Significant fees (for us) for two players, bringing in first team players for a pittance etc. This window is regarded by most as the best in a long time, so the Riddler rightly deserves credit. I can see why some would be reluctant to say...
  8. Rubadub

PNE Players (International watch - 23/24)

I've not seen any footage of how it happened. The ROI manager said it was maybe an adductor injury. With something muscular I assume he overstretched or turned too quickly, did he walk off the pitch easily?
  9. Rubadub

Leicester Away, Ticket Details

With over 3 weeks of sales still to go we should be shifting close to 2k for this then.
  10. Rubadub

CONFIRMED Robbie Brady signs New 2 Year Contract.

If he's still away with Ireland and hasn't come back to assess the injury after getting injured on Thursday then I'm hopeful that it's not too bad. A quick Google suggests 2 weeks out for a minor strain, 4 months at worst.
  11. Rubadub

CONFIRMED Milutin Osmajić Signs - 4 Year Deal

I think that's what's most encouraging about this early start - we've amassed a decent points tally with players like Riis, Whiteman, Evans, Ramsey, Stewart, Brady all unavailable, and with Millar and Osmajic yet to feature. Half a dozen or so of that group would be pushing to start, so if we...
  12. Rubadub

Matchday Thread Stoke City v PNE - 2/09/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

Saw this on Twitter earlier...the common denominator being that none of these teams won!
  13. Rubadub

Top of the league what can the club do as a business sense

By the time the game rolls around it'll have been 3 weeks since our last home game. As mentioned, we are top of the league, holidays are over, the game has an added angle in that it's master vs apprentice from managerial perspective. We should be getting 16 - 17k home fans on this easily. How...
  14. Rubadub

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

The limitation will be the size of the pot! You can bet that agents/selling clubs will be giving our competitors a nudge once we fire in an acceptable bid, trying to drive up the price. That usually ends in bad news for us.
  15. Rubadub

Prediction League Bristol City v PNE - 05/08/23 - Championship

Bristol City 2 - 1 PNE Weimann 23452
  16. Rubadub

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Posted this at the wrong time, looks like it got lost in all the reaction to the third kit. Surely I don't have to go into the club shop to get a name and number on the back of a shirt? It should be an option to add online, right?
  17. Rubadub

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Has anyone figured out how to purchase numbering and lettering on the back of shirts ordered online? I'd like to get my son a home kit with a name and number on the back, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so online.
  18. Rubadub

Match Officials to adopt new approach for 23/24

Like all of that, one thing we'll need to be mindful of is most games finishing around or after 5pm, which might have an impact on travel back from away games if trains are tight.
  19. Rubadub

Play-off chances

The maths has taken a bit longer this morning (although admittedly a bit thick headed this morning). As I see it, our play off chances ride on what Blackburn do. We now need them to lose to Luton and beat Millwall, so both them and Millwall finish on 68 vs our 69. Sunderland might finish on 68...
  20. Rubadub

The 5 game run in (Video)

That video is stating that 71 points should be enough, I tend to agree. For the teams on 62 points or below, that means they can only afford to drop 6 points or less from the last 5/6 games. Current form over the last 5 is: Millwall dropped 10 points Blackburn dropped 11 points PNE dropped 3...