PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

1 in 7 living in preston wasn't born in the U.K.

Fake news and timed to support a party at the General Election. Disgrace. 1 in 7 is 98%, So what the other 2% Born on Mars?

This bit shows it for what it is

"It’s hard to know exactly why this big drop in EU net migration has happened, but the fall in the value of the pound and less of a sense of security for EU migrants in the UK since the referendum are both likely to play a part."

Really they don't know why there is a Drop in EU net Migration? Nothing to do with Brexit? Nothing to do with the right wing Media?

The LEP is a libtard rag so any fake news is slanted towards praising how we'd all be savages but for the Demographic Revolution. If the LEP really wanted to dog whistle then the headline is '1 in 4 people living in Preston are "non-White British".'

And yes, Brexit has played a big part in the number of EU citizens coming into and staying in the UK. However, when they started coming in large numbers no one asked how long they were intending to stay for and there was always going to be a slow down after the initial surge as the majority of those who wanted to move to the UK had already done so. This also plays a factor but isn't allowed to be mentioned because it doesn't fit the agenda that every White British person is a thick racist Nazi.

Just saying here the more people that do reside in this country obviously will put strain on the NHS, Also the tools that go to A&E with a sniffle don’t help! Also people are living longer so that will also contribute to the strain

Carousel beckoning. New tory minister for pensions eyes light up.

Fake news and timed to support a party at the General Election. Disgrace. 1 in 7 is 98%, So what the other 2% Born on Mars?

This bit shows it for what it is

"It’s hard to know exactly why this big drop in EU net migration has happened, but the fall in the value of the pound and less of a sense of security for EU migrants in the UK since the referendum are both likely to play a part."

Really they don't know why there is a Drop in EU net Migration? Nothing to do with Brexit? Nothing to do with the right wing Media?
I'm sure you know what you're on about ??‍♂️

The LEP is a libtard rag so any fake news is slanted towards praising how we'd all be savages but for the Demographic Revolution. If the LEP really wanted to dog whistle then the headline is '1 in 4 people living in Preston are "non-White British".'

And yes, Brexit has played a big part in the number of EU citizens coming into and staying in the UK. However, when they started coming in large numbers no one asked how long they were intending to stay for and there was always going to be a slow down after the initial surge as the majority of those who wanted to move to the UK had already done so. This also plays a factor but isn't allowed to be mentioned because it doesn't fit the agenda that every White British person is a thick racist Nazi.
We always had rules and laws in place that would prevent migrants from living here and claiming benefits without paying in. It is dog whistling to run an article like this so close to polling day in a GE, I've read all the comments on this article on fb, I'm ashamed and embarrassed tbh.

We always had rules and laws in place that would prevent migrants from living here and claiming benefits without paying in. It is dog whistling to run an article like this so close to polling day in a GE, I've read all the comments on this article on fb, I'm ashamed and embarrassed tbh.

A few months ago the LEP were claiming it is 1 in 6 https://www.lep.co.uk/news/people/one-in-six-preston-residents-were-born-outside-the-uk-1-9825560 so articles like this are nothing new to the LEP. But the BBC were reporting on the same topic only a couple of weeks ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50586338 so the article could have been written because new data has come out.

You know if it is so terrible the way this country run by this dreadful Tory government

I just wonder why ALL these Migrants one way or another are determined to risk death to try and get into it
They presumable know we are leaving the EU, yet they seem determined to risk those things simply to get out of the EU and come here

Makes you wonder if they are more intelligent than say, SOME REAMAINERS

You know if it is so terrible the way this country run by this dreadful Tory government

I just wonder why ALL these Migrants one way or another are determined to risk death to try and get into it
They presumable know we are leaving the EU, yet they seem determined to risk those things simply to get out of the EU and come here

How do EU citizens risk death by coming here?

Did you read the comments? Does it not make you embarrassed?

I don't bother with Facebook but I can guess as to what they were like. However, today's comments are probably mild compared to what would have been said at other points since the start of the Demographic Revolution, and quite often back then people's words were put into action.

I don't bother with Facebook but I can guess as to what they were like. However, today's comments are probably mild compared to what would have been said at other points since the start of the Demographic Revolution, and quite often back then people's words were put into action.
There was a report on there a few days back about a Muslim school being built around the old Sharon green site, couldn’t believe some of the replies. It was embarrassing how stupid some people are.

There was a report on there a few days back about a Muslim school being built around the old Sharon green site, couldn’t believe some of the replies. It was embarrassing how stupid some people are.

Naive in the way they express themselves perhaps but communities choosing to effectively segregate children on the basis on their religion hasn't really worked well in other parts of the UK has it?

However, it is often said that the British public where never asked if they wanted a Demographic Revolution and if they were they would have overwhelmingly rejected such a notion. When the will of the people is so ignorantly ignored then people will express themselves by any means they feel they have a voice.

Naive in the way they express themselves perhaps but communities choosing to effectively segregate children on the basis on their religion hasn't really worked well in other parts of the UK has it?

However, it is often said that the British public where never asked if they wanted a Demographic Revolution and if they were they would have overwhelmingly rejected such a notion. When the will of the people is so ignorantly ignored then people will express themselves by any means they feel they have a voice.
Maybe, but comment like Christian schools wouldn't be allowed in their countries, felt like saying well, actually they are.

Maybe, but comment like Christian schools wouldn't be allowed in their countries, felt like saying well, actually they are.
In my home town we had catholic, Methodist and C of E schools
And never the twain should meet
Except the football pitch where you knocked seven shades of..... Out of each other
I'd call that segregated

Didn't you know? They read this site and figure that they stand a chance at being a barrister or a professor when comparing intelligence.

Didn't you know? They read this site and figure that they stand a chance at being a barrister or a professor when comparing intelligence.

Do they now

And you might be right seeing the intelligence of some our Lawyers and Judges
I bet they wouldn't let 'crack heads' out on the streets
All the same Karcist, coming bay canoe is a bit dodgy IMO