PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

100% behind fergie!

I have been at 4 out of the first 5 games this season and i firmly believe fergie is the right man to take us to the premiership. Last season he was trying to manage dead wood and this year his summer has been disrupted and he probably still doesnt have his preffered team because of injuries to key players and free transfers over the summer. From what i have seen so far this season ( bar the doncaster game) we have been by far the better side and should have at least 9 points on the board. He can do nothing about jokes of referees and the players conceding 3 goals in 6 mad minutes. We have had no luck so far this season but the performances have been great and the results will come soon....over the next few games we will be without more key players from injuries and suspension so starting tuesday night at deepdale,, lets get behind the players and the boss and getting 6 points out of 2 home games if definately possible in my eyes and would see us a respectable mid table.

What are your thoughts?

Faith in Fergie

100% Disagree he has proved only one thing he is not up to the Job all managers live and die on results and his are the worst of any PNE Manager... He blamed the reff on Sat But it was his tactical ineptitude that cost us the game..3 wrong substitutions...and we fall to pieces Could you concieve of a Billy Davies team 3.1 up with mins to go letting in 3 Goals??
My biggest concern is Hemmings we were hoping for a new start instead it looks all doom and gloom from were I'm looking ...We all wanted Darren to succeed but he hasn't...He will be given a full season but that could be our downfall....It will take years to get back to the Championship with our resourses....

Firstly, get the figures right before you start "spouting" your usual anti DF opinions... Ticket sales have also dropped because of a recession....

Secondly, you cannot deny we have improved game after game since the season started.. FORGET LAST SEASON YOU MUPPETT as he had very little of what he wanted in place and obviously had been given his orders from above...

Thirdly, unlike Irvine he has not been given money to go and get playerd he wants because of restrictions.

Fourthly, he makes more sense than Irvine. The need for pace and youth are the future of PNE because of restrictions and because the better teams in the world all have players like that (granted with more ability than the players we "currently" have).

Finally, he needs 2 seasons to get the club back in shape and develop a style he his happy with... look at SAF, he was a couple of games from getting the sack and look how he turned out... AND yet he is still making mistakes...

I have seen enough and heard things that DF has said that encourage me no end... I personally don't care if we go down this season (I dont believe we will) because I think he would bring us straight back up and playing football in an attractive way that will not only win games BUT bring the crowds back to.....

0.97 points per game, a win ratio of less than 20%.... and yet you claim we're actually improving! Yep, losing to all of the 22 sides above us we've played so far there's clear improvement there! :eek: Fans are voting with their feet.... the defeats keep piling up.... we're getting hammered on the road and frittering points away at Deepdale.... none of the weaknesses from last season under Ferguson have been addressed, defensively we're so fragile, poorly organised there's no foundation to build from whatsoever. Does Ferguson not know you can't play your way out of trouble? He's slowly but surely destroying this club - how much longer can we let him get away with it? Don't let apathy win the day, it's time to turn up the heat and let Ferguson know in no uncertain terms we want him out of our club and he's lost the support of the fans. There can be no defending the clueless loser any longer - his incompetence is clear for all (except Surf, prestonsg and Albertan) to see.

100% Disagree he has proved only one thing he is not up to the Job all managers live and die on results and his are the worst of any PNE Manager... He blamed the reff on Sat But it was his tactical ineptitude that cost us the game..3 wrong substitutions...and we fall to pieces Could you concieve of a Billy Davies team 3.1 up with mins to go letting in 3 Goals??
My biggest concern is Hemmings we were hoping for a new start instead it looks all doom and gloom from were I'm looking ...We all wanted Darren to succeed but he hasn't...He will be given a full season but that could be our downfall....It will take years to get back to the Championship with our resourses....

Listen up, you pillock.

Those 3 subs on Sat @ Burnley were forced upon DF due to injuries, not DF being tactical.

3 wrong substitutions my arse!

waiting room bsk has not supported north end this year. are you a north end fan or an individuals fan? i have defended derek shaw on here many times but he has gone.

Listen up, you pillock.

Those 3 subs on Sat @ Burnley were forced upon DF due to injuries, not DF being tactical.

3 wrong substitutions my arse!

You plonker of course he had to make them but THEY WERE ALL WRONG!! EG
Parry for King? What idiot of a manager would play King on the right!
Hayes for Coutts This one cost us the match..with James already off It was Midfield suicide!!
Putting Russel at Right Back and Playing super fast lone striker Parkin( Who Burnley didn't bother to mark) up on his own instead of Barton...The man is a Joke a Tactical JOKE!!

You plonker of course he had to make them but THEY WERE ALL WRONG!! EG
Parry for King? What idiot of a manager would play King on the right!
Hayes for Coutts This one cost us the match..with James already off It was Midfield suicide!!
Putting Russel at Right Back and Playing super fast lone striker Parkin( Who Burnley didn't bother to mark) up on his own instead of Barton...The man is a Joke a Tactical JOKE!!

And you Sir, are not very bright as your post that i've quoted above confirms.

Have a think about what you've posted.