PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

15 home games to go.........

We need to lift the team at home, they need us with them from 1st minute to last. What we achieve in those 15 games will determine if we go up automatically. Its a no brainer to be honest. None of us like the morgue that is Deepdale, so lets get motivated and involved. Cant we get the drummer and a trumpeter up above the IP stand moving up and down the stand......lets get thinking guys.

The fantastic away following the team have will continue to back them on the road, the rest of us need to play our part. Starting Saturday. "Na na na, na na na na, hey hey........"

Last edited:
Good post, fully agree. As you were a founder member of the ISA in the early 90's maybe you could dust off your rallying the troops togs and organise some support!/ UTW.

We need to get a band sorted, the club need to get involved as well. We are in this together.

Last edited:
We need to lift the team at home, they need us with them from 1st minute to last. Cant we get the drummer and a trumpeter up above the IP stand moving up and down the stand......lets get thinking guys.

The fantastic away following the team have will continue to back them on the road, the rest of us need to play our part. Starting Saturday. "Na na na, na na na na, hey hey........"

Totally agree with this...........

The fantastic support at Orient yesterday obviously lifted the team to victory !!

From what Surf has said on another post, the players really appreciated it...

Its time to be the twelfth man..

As I've said on another thread, lubricating the vocal chords with copious amounts of alcohol certainly helps. Everybody make an effort to get to the pub pre-match and we're on to a winner.

Also the fact we were all crammed in to one stand with few empty seats creates a better atmosphere. Deepdale when it is almost two thirds empty is always going to be difficult to generate a lot of noise.

When the crowds hopefully increase, and results like saturday's will definitely help, then we will see a better vibe and louder crowd.

It's about time the missing fans started to believe and get back to Deepdale as the current mob and management are working their nuts off for the cause, something I've not seen the like of at PNE for many a year.

Well done to Mr Grayson for your meticulous approach. Hope you bring us the success your dedication to the cause deserves.

As I've said on another thread, lubricating the vocal chords with copious amounts of alcohol certainly helps. Everybody make an effort to get to the pub pre-match and we're on to a winner.

Also the fact we were all crammed in to one stand with few empty seats creates a better atmosphere. Deepdale when it is almost two thirds empty is always going to be difficult to generate a lot of noise.

When the crowds hopefully increase, and results like saturday's will definitely help, then we will see a better vibe and louder crowd.

It's about time the missing fans started to believe and get back to Deepdale as the current mob and management are working their nuts off for the cause, something I've not seen the like of at PNE for many a year.

Well done to Mr Grayson for your meticulous approach. Hope you bring us the success your dedication to the cause deserves.

Which pub? What time? And will we all fit in? :)............... All joking aside, you are probably right !

Free beer on entry would be better :p

I will be there this coming Saturday for the first time since August 5th .........

I haven't just stayed away for the sake of it - I did have quite a lot of other stuff going on in September and October but now I am gonna start going back on again and I hope hundreds of other fans will follow me

SG and his management team are doing a fantastic job and its time we thanked them with our support !

I will be there this coming Saturday for the first time since August 5th .........

I haven't just stayed away for the sake of it - I did have quite a lot of other stuff going on in September and October but now I am gonna start going back on again and I hope hundreds of other fans will follow me

SG and his management team are doing a fantastic job and its time we thanked them with our support !

Good on yer Ando old bean.

Whereas watching PNE at the moment isn't always necessarily totally riveting, the results are the all important factor, and they are definitely better now than for 3 years+. We need to get out of this division by whatever means, and if that means boring the pants off all and sundry and winning every game 1-0 then I will happily take it.

Slade called us negative yesterday, but they only had one shot on target and that only arrived in the 94th minute. Thought we were on the whole very comfortable and it was a classic away performance. Maybe our efficiency just made Orient look poor, and they were'nt able to play their normal game. First time they've drawn a blank all season says a lot for the commitment and work-rate of our lads.

Winning there gives me a lot of hope this could be a successful season, but it's our home form that gives me more concern, eg. losing at home to Crewe who look like they've been the whipping boys for a lot of opponents this season. Think we struggle when teams set out with 10 men behind the ball, we are far better on the counter. But maybe the signings of Gallagher and Kilkenny will go some way to remedy that? Certainly a lot of reasons to be optimistic after yesterday.

read this and all your posts tonight - it sounds like you have got the bug back - hope many more follow you starting on Saturday - UTW

Give everyone free Romanian Lager, did the trick yesterday!

Its a challenge to every north ender......the fans at Orient where top class. Lets try to make it even better on Saturday against Colchester.

Exactly this. Be assured that if his efforts to bring success to PNE are to be applauded by the fans then some other club will definitely give him the chance. Its too late then.

Home form is crucial . 10 wins from these next 15 coupled with our solid away form should at least guarantee a top 6 finish .
Unfortunately except for big games , eg Lashers in the cup a couple of months ago , the home atmosphere is always going to be flatter than it is away .

Unfortunately, all my mates decided to move to the IP this season. Sat right in the corner next to the away fans and there's still no atmosphere. I try my best, but it's seriously dead. Wish I stayed on AKTE.

I think we should try and instigate a standing half of a match.

Pick the 2nd half of an upcoming game and everyone stand up.

seating just saps the soul out of everyone. Away days are always so much better cos everyone stands.