2019 Vernon Carus Beer and Gin Festival

the12thman

Forum Patron
Patron
Hi all,

just a quick message to let you know that this year's Vernon Carus Beer and Gin Festival will be on the weekend of Friday 24th to Sunday 26th May. I can't see the weather being as good as last year but you never know. Hopefully, those of you that came last year enjoyed it and will be venturing down again.

Each day will have musical acts on and there will be cricket games taking place on both Saturday and Sunday. Much more details to follow in due course.

Cheers,

the 12th Man

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Hi all,

just a quick message to let you know that this year's Vernon Carus Beer and Gin Festival will be on the weekend of Friday 24th to Sunday 26th May. I can't see the weather being as good as last year but you never know. Hopefully, those of you that came last year enjoyed it and will be venturing down again.

Each day will have musical acts on and there will be cricket games taking place on both Saturday and Sunday. Much more details to follow in due course.

Cheers,

the 12th Man
Thanks 12th, I live close by so will pop down at some point.

Strongbow

Forum Patron
Patron
Up to you mate. I'll be wearing a blazer. One of the following colours: either the cream, the bone, the off-white or the ivory.

Thought you might ? would I be a bit overdressed if chucked my brown cords on, fishbone jacket with leather elbow patches and ox blood brogues topped off with a crisp white jasper conran penny round?

Thanks in advance (y)