2020/21 Kit

NorthEnd9

Reserve
I’ve liked collars on football shirts for as far back as I can remember. Hoping we can get a nice design with that included (he says). The two previous collared shirts that are mentioned above looked good.

Though we shall see! A tangerine away kit would be interesting for the Twitter reaction alone.

baysidepne

Manager
Our deal isn't with Nike though it's with Just Sport isn't it?
Correct, going into the last year of the partnership agreement? PNE get a set fee from Just Sport which has certain triggers based on the amount sold by all accounts, but they look after the whole retail operation so financially, it's probably not a bad deal for PNE (although you could say it could make a bit more if they took it back on, but then you'd have tender process for kit manufacture, running of the retail outlet etc on top which they currently have completely outsourced to Just Sport)

Nike's teamwear catalogue is online for 2020/21, I see the newly released training wear is in there (Academy Pro range)

So the trophy one is RRP at £19.99 add a Preston badge and a sponsors logo and it will go up to £45. Why don't they make the shirts cheaper so more people will buy them

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
no striped socks in that catalogue, some people are going to be disappointed!
It's ridiculous really. Even plain white socks with a blue top to them could still effectively be classed as hooped but it wouldn't do for many. What about if we went with adidas? They'd have three blue hoops at the top I presume, but wouldn't be the traditional hoops as such that most folk seem obsessed with.

paolo poggi

Advisor to the Owner
My prediction.
White shirt.
Navy shorts. Really dark navy.
Hooped socks.
Additional, multicoloured bird shit all over the place according to the whim of the jumped up little numpty at the design desk trying to 'spice things up a bit.'

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
There in the catalogue that @Staffordwhite posted. I don't mind them. we had a black 3rd kit fee years ago. I can't remember last time we had a collar. Would prefer something completely different like the yellow and blue striped one.
Last collar was Bloggs 00/01 wasn't it?

kitman99

Cleaner of Boots
Patron
Loved the bloggs one just cus it reminds me about Jacko #5. Did we not have a black on with tenant on the front? And that black and red one when we were in league 1?

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Best Nike templates I've seen in a while.

Home all white, away all (darker) yellow with blue shorts and blue/white socks for home and yellow yellow/blue socks for away. No need for a third.

Simple. Traditional. Effective.
That collar is horrible!

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
Best Nike templates I've seen in a while.

Home all white, away all (darker) yellow with blue shorts and blue/white socks for home and yellow yellow/blue socks for away. No need for a third.

Simple. Traditional. Effective.
I'd like to see something a bit different with our away strip than yellow yet again. Maybe red with navy blue sleeves/shorts like the Baxi shirts of the past. Perhaps a yellow third kit. I like the idea of our away strip being a reverse of our home kit too, with a navy shirt and white shorts, but don't think it would be worn enough.

That said anything but green again will do for me, think it looks awful.

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
I'd like to see something a bit different with our away strip than yellow yet again. Maybe red with navy blue sleeves/shorts like the Baxi shirts of the past. Perhaps a yellow third kit. I like the idea of our away strip being a reverse of our home kit too, with a navy shirt and white shorts, but don't think it would be worn enough.

That said anything but green again will do for me, think it looks awful.
Me too.

The yellow away shirt is getting boring & the green kit is dreadful.

Decpne

First Team
Me too.

The yellow away shirt is getting boring & the green kit is dreadful.
Surely to god someone must know something on when it would be released?? Its like even the kit release has to be kept hush hush from the fans for god sake! Why can't the club we open about anything atall with the fans??