PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

2020/21 Kit

I think that come the end of the season with absolutely no sign of fans returning to grounds we will have much bigger things to worry about
There’s been not one cent going into the coffers since lockdown and that won’t be rectified any time soon
That's kind of the point I'm trying to make. Sale of a new kit will contribute a little much needed £ to the coffers. Not much but something at least Instead it'll be the end of July at the earliest as in previous years and then we'll have to wait for stocks to come in They change kit every year now but still it seems to come as a surprise and they aren't as geared up as a lot of other clubs

For what it's worth White, Navy Blue, Hooped Socks, with the reverse for the away kit with the opt ion of white shorts to be used with the home kit if necessary

ps How about the proper town crest (roses and all) on the sleeve

That's kind of the point I'm trying to make. Sale of a new kit will contribute a little much needed £ to the coffers. Not much but something at least Instead it'll be the end of July at the earliest as in previous years and then we'll have to wait for stocks to come in They change kit every year now but still it seems to come as a surprise and they aren't as geared up as a lot of other clubs

For what it's worth White, Navy Blue, Hooped Socks, with the reverse for the away kit with the opt ion of white shorts to be used with the home kit if necessary

ps How about the proper town crest (roses and all) on the sleeve
It’s a really good point you make

I understand that, but its the same every year - last out of the blocks and miss out on a summer of selling shirts etc

How about they sell them now with a promise to add sponsors etc at a letr date when known, if you wish ?

That's probably the reason the club's holding off. If a miracle happens and we go up, sponsorship deals will become way more lucrative.

According to a person who works I 32 Red I spoke too they told me that they have clauses in the contracts for each team regarding promotion and relegation. When Villa went up last season there sponsorship went up 8 times what they got in the Championship. How true that I don't know

yellow and green away kit - Trevor Hemmings racing colours fine for me - and our form in it is reasonably good.

Any news on the kit?? Am I right in thinking it was just sports final year in their contract or not??

What about a small bowler hat motif on the shirts next season to mark 50 years of the Gentry?

Great shout that but does our generic kit templates contract allow for small changes like that? Would add a great personal touch to a standard template.

Always thought a classy little Lancashire rose would be nice too. Middle of the chest or below the collar at the back.

A lot of the nike template kits are coming out with a collar. Throwback to the 2014/15 and 2000/01 play off kits incoming?

Last edited:
What's the diff between a standard shirt and an elite? Obviously the name suggests better quality, but in what way is it better quality?
As a fashion designer, there will be a few details on there making it a better product. Such as fabrication, vented/breathable panels, possibly appliqué qualities. In reality not enough to warrant the price increase, but knowing the fashion market in the way I do, price does not always equal quality.