PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

2020/21 Kit

Like the second kit shirt, but as per earlier comments the full kit is definitely three shades of blue and looks like it’s been thrown together.

It is really poor that they have picked something out of a Teamwear catalogue that does not match. The Nike brochure calls the shirt sleeves photo blue and the shorts and socks royal blue. A poor effort from PNE & Just Sport.

I am not keen on the merchandise agreement and rather see us in Umbro, Macron or Hummel who seem to provide something different but Ridsdale is clear they won't change from Just Sport and he has explained why so that is fine.

In which case however either make sure the colours match before choosing them or just go to use Avec like they do with the home socks and as Bradford City do and design something for PNE rather than be like Dog Shit Park Rovers and pick from the Nike catalogue. I am sure even DSPR make sure all the colours match before they order.

It is really poor that they have picked something out of a Teamwear catalogue that does not match. The Nike brochure calls the shirt sleeves photo blue and the shorts and socks royal blue. A poor effort from PNE & Just Sport.

I am not keen on the merchandise agreement and rather see us in Umbro, Macron or Hummel who seem to provide something different but Ridsdale is clear they won't change from Just Sport and he has explained why so that is fine.

In which case however either make sure the colours match before choosing them or just go to use Avec like they do with the home socks and as Bradford City do and design something for PNE rather than be like Dog Shit Park Rovers and pick from the Nike catalogue. I am sure even DSPR make sure all the colours match before they order.
Wrote a similar comment last week. Go and stand in front of the shop window at Deepdale and witness it in the flesh. It's poor.

The bloke in the shop (huge tall guy) heard me talking about it, and just smiled.

Or up front, do you know if he’s Irish and if he has visited Cork at all?

At last; between us we’ve sorted the ‘keeper” & striker conundrum. With the same “player” at a cost to make TH get excited! 🤢 Him & Gally can play danger keeper?

Is it not a case of slightly different material and that fact that it's drenched?
Just got one whole kit for my lad (arrived today) and it's definitely as bad as it looks in the pictures! Such a shame because the shirt is excellent.