PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED 2023/24 Season Tickets - Home is where the heart is (11K+ Sold - 06/06/23 - 24 Hour 'Last Chance)

Have you or will buy a season ticket?

• Already Renewed

Votes: 243 68.8%
  • Not yet but will renew before Monday

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Not yet and won't unless I hear positive news

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • I've bought one, didn't have one last season

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Definitely not renewing

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Didn’t have one last season, still not tempted

Votes: 47 13.3%

• Total voters
If you was pissed out of your head and the riddler came up to u and started crying and hugging you going "listen mate I've tried my best with pne. Always had the clubs best interests at heart, Stafford, will you forgive me sweetpea?
How would you react ? Honest answer please
Kidney punches 😁😁😁

when about 20 of us tried to clear the snow from the pitch one Boxing Day so the (think it was Barnsley) game could go ahead, Derek got the bacon butties in, tea and coffee and a ticket for the next cup game, it's not hard to create a positive outcome for the efforts of a few supporters.
I got the brew and butties but didn't receive a free Cup Ticket.

Jammy git. 😂

Friend just been to office to renew his season ticket and pay for our parking space.
As his season card is tatty he asked for a new one.
''Yes sir we can do that, £10 please''
shocked hugh laurie GIF

The vast majority of players at all clubs are on holiday. It’s the same for every club. I’d expect signings to start trickling through from June, once players/agents return from their hols.
To be fair to the club, I know that a couple of players have been looked at and shown round Euxton. One I hear is “done” proof will be in the pudding. Loans will only ever be done once PL clubs finalise their squads in July/August. That’s how it works and it’s the same for every club.
The club, for once through Craig, have come up with a plan of sorts. Up to us to give them a chance to deliver it. Judge them after
I don't think all players go on holiday at exactly the same date though do they?
I heard this excuse many times last season. I know they need to get their holidays in before pre season obviously but do all their agents go
on holiday at exactly the same time too?
I think back to Medals reign of terror an that mad summer where more players came through the door to the extent that we'd lost count. The majority of them seemed to be in place very early as well.
Did nobody go on holiday that summer??!!
Craig has stated in his statement that the club would like to get their business done early.
They've also stated that work in the recruitment department for next season had started long before last season had finished.
For the sake of the strongly rumoured dwindling season ticket sales, the club really need to crack on an quickly!

I don't think all players go on holiday at exactly the same date though do they?
I heard this excuse many times last season. I know they need to get their holidays in before pre season obviously but do all their agents go
I think back to Medals reign of terror an that mad summer where more players came through the door to the extent that we'd lost count. The majority of them seemed to be in place very early as well.
Craig has stated in his statement that the club would like to get their business done early.
They've also stated that work in the recruitment department for next season had started long before last season had finished.
For the sake of the strongly rumoured dwindling season ticket sales, the club really need to crack on an quickly!

It WAS a mad summer, but to be fair, we signed Hunts, Welsh, Laird, Buchanan, Keith Keane and Jack King, as well as Nicky Wroe and Lee Holmes who also did OK - all for free.

There’s about 800 appearances there, including two players of the year and a top scorer.

If Lowe, his cronies and the puppetmaster can do as well this summer, I’ll be amazed.

It WAS a mad summer, but to be fair, we signed Hunts, Welsh, Laird, Buchanan, Keith Keane and Jack King, as well as Nicky Wroe and Lee Holmes who also did OK - all for free.

There’s about 800 appearances there, including two players of the year and a top scorer.

If Lowe, his cronies and the puppetmaster can do as well this summer, I’ll be amazed.

we will probably get Proctory, Holroydy, Mousinhoy, Beardsleyey, Robertsony, Byromy, Cumminsy, Eldingy, and a few other yyyyyyyyy's

I'd be amazed too Staff, as I really don't see it happening. I really hope I'm wrong.
To lift the apathy, I think 3 ( can I use the word stellar?) signings need to be completed before the early bird offer ends. Zero chance of that happening as, well, they're all on holiday aren't they?!
Maybe some fans are prepared to pay the full amount if it means playing the waiting game. The loan deals usually happen late on don't they.
I think I'm in that category but that would mean I'd lose my beloved seat!!

For the sake of the strongly rumoured dwindling season ticket sales, the club really need to crack on a quickly!
It’s true. Go and look on their social media’s. They are all away.
That era with Westley was different. Dealing with a different type of player.
It’s not how football works now. It’s not just this club. Go and look at all the other Championship clubs. There has been virtually no transfers in the whole league.
When Craig means getting business done early, that essentially means before going to Spain.
Season Ticket sales may surprise many 👀

I'd be amazed too Staff, as I really don't see it happening. I really hope I'm wrong.
To lift the apathy, I think 3 ( can I use the word stellar?) signings need to be completed before the early bird offer ends. Zero chance of that happening as, well, they're all on holiday aren't they?!
Maybe some fans are prepared to pay the full amount if it means playing the waiting game. The loan deals usually happen late on don't they.
I think I'm in that category but that would mean I'd lose my beloved seat!!
Completely unrealistic and not how football works today. That said I hear one player is close and would be one of the first post season signings in the Championship

Friend just been to office to renew his season ticket and pay for our parking space.
As his season card is tatty he asked for a new one.
''Yes sir we can do that, £10 please''
shocked hugh laurie GIF

Blackpool charge £20 if you want a physical card rather than keep the ST on your mobile device.

Completely unrealistic and not how football works today. That said I hear one player is close and would be one of the first post season signings in the Championship

Scott Wright I presume.

That should shift a shed load of ST's.

Scott Wright I presume.

That should shift a shed load of ST's.
You see this is what I don’t understand about North End supporters.

Don’t get players in - Moan
Attempt to get players in and even pay a fee - Moan.

What is that you want? Given them a chance to do what Craig said. Judge them vercifiously on September 1st.

If fans are genuinely expecting a stack of signings before 5th June and basing their choice to renew on that, I’m afraid it’s dilusional and not particularly realistic. Go and look at the rest of the league, hardly any business done at any of the clubs yet