PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED 2023/24 Season Tickets - Home is where the heart is (11K+ Sold - 06/06/23 - 24 Hour 'Last Chance)

Have you or will buy a season ticket?

• Already Renewed

Votes: 243 68.8%
  • Not yet but will renew before Monday

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Not yet and won't unless I hear positive news

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • I've bought one, didn't have one last season

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Definitely not renewing

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Didn’t have one last season, still not tempted

Votes: 47 13.3%

• Total voters
@JK and @King Sav have both hinted at better than expected sales over the last 24 hours.
Price a big factor, plus after the initial disappointment of last season, the vast majority like yourself, ask, what am I going to do instead? Game to game is quite expensive and many deep down know that

Sigh, Ive succumbed, again, 2 Season Cards renewed,

Old habits die hard.

Edit:

I have to say Mrs Raefil had a big part in this decision she, quite rightly, said that Im going to be really unhappy if I dont.
I think you’re going to end up unhappy either way, Raef. 🙃

I still haven't decided yet but purely for financial reasons as we're saving for a wedding but my partner has said similar, think she just enjoys having Saturday's to herself for 9 months of the year tbh.
I told you hun, just get your season card we'll have plenty for the wedding 😘

Me and my Dad haven't renewed yet, but we will.

We want to move seats to be closer to an exit (due to my Dad's health, not so we can run off quicker if its generally shite again!) but there isn't much available right now so will probably just renew the old seats and then see about a move later on.

I don't think we will surpass last seasons numbers or match them but I think it will still be decent, if I was going to guess I'd say around 11k.

On a side note, anyone having a hissy about a lack of signings yet needs to give their head a wobble or they'll be in for a long summer. It will be 3 or 4 permanents that could happen at any time and the rest loans which will almost certainly be very late in the window. Its blatantly obvious that will be the case.

One of the lads at work who bought one last season (lapsed or 1st time, I don't know) is renewing.

I'll renew next weekend.

Ideally, a bloody good strong signing before June 5th would give numbers a boost.

Benidorm is just 5 weeks away Sunday when they fly out and at least one striker HAS to be signed otherwise @Guinness will live his dream of getting a game and outdoing @Ando60 😂😂😂

10k would be excellent as the core is retained given our usual 7.5k sales.

Be wonderful to hit 12k again.

I got a nice email from Peter Ridsdale (which surprised me because I haven’t emailed in months) saying he noticed via social media that neither I nor my husband were renewing and asking us to reconsider. I think that a nice, personal gesture to be very fair. I’m only telling you this to show fairness in that his social media activity does have positives too.

I got a nice email from Peter Ridsdale (which surprised me because I haven’t emailed in months) saying he noticed via social media that neither I nor my husband were renewing and asking us to reconsider. I think that a nice, personal gesture to be very fair. I’m only telling you this to show fairness in that his social media activity does have positives too.
Has he swayed you Joan ?

Let's be honest at this price if you can afford it and are likely to attend a majority of the games it's a no brainer, the match day price increase is steep again which will put of the casual fan

PNE are damned if they do and damned if they dont.

They release a tweet that new people are buying season cards and still that becomes a negative.

Crikey I might be dissaffected with the entertainment being produced but its like people literally hate the club, right now, on here.
For me, I don’t just hate them - I loathe the Cunts.

I still haven't decided yet but purely for financial reasons as we're saving for a wedding but my partner has said similar, think she just enjoys having Saturday's to herself for 9 months of the year tbh.

You know what is required. 😉