PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

4th Round

Am I the only one glad to see Wrexham gone? The Ryan Reynolds love in and whole circus around that club at the moment makes me feel ill. Billy Sharpe got it bang on in his post match comments.

Plus they are Welsh obviously.
Billy Sharps a little cheat. Think hes a bit thick personally.

Am I the only one glad to see Wrexham gone? The Ryan Reynolds love in and whole circus around that club at the moment makes me feel ill. Billy Sharpe got it bang on in his post match comments.

Plus they are Welsh obviously.
Each to their own, but personally, I like Wrexham. We had some good battles against them in the past and I'd love to see them back in the league. Yes, they've got financial backing from their Hollywood owners and the attendant publicity has raised their profile, but right now, I don't think we'd say no to either.