5 years of DJ

royribble

Forum Patron
Patron
I believe people are now beginning to appreciate just how effective he can be. Perhaps it has taken a period of absence to fully appreciate his contribution.

BenPearsonIsGod

Advisor to the Owner
Unreal player, one of my favourites in my lifetime. Came in and tore up League One starting with that class goal at Oldham, huge part of our promotion campaign, top scorer in our first season back in the Championship, top scorer so far this season. Criminally underrated by our fans and doesn't get the credit he deserves for how much defensive work he does either.

203 appearances and counting for us.

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
he's already a pne legend for me

i fondly remember his first appearance against Coventry city at home in feb 2015; kevin davis header 1-0; awful game.
after that he went on to become a huge contributor to that promotion winning side with critical goals in tight games

keep up the good work Daniel!

Tugg Speedman

Forum Patron
Patron
He has really stepped up this season and added consistency to his game. His talent has never been in dispute
Exactly right. DJ is showing what he can do regularly when he really wants to. Also much better when played further forward.

sf

Advisor to the Owner
One of the best ball players i've seen for PNE, I think he could play in the Premier League in the right set up.

Hope Callum Robinson hasn't been having a word with Chris Wilder.

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
One of the best ball players i've seen for PNE, I think he could play in the Premier League in the right set up.

Hope Callum Robinson hasn't been having a word with Chris Wilder.
They‘ve already got a very similar player in Luke Freeman.

By Tor

First Team
used to get some stick on this forum but over last 2 seasons has put in some sterling performances ...nice touch, good link player and good finisher not the biggest and strongest in a tackle but just gets in way...a bargain for £50k

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
My favourite current player. Great to watch, wand of a left foot, good pace and drive and can thread a pass through very little space.

jgriff2296

Forum Patron
Patron
used to get some stick on this forum but over last 2 seasons has put in some sterling performances ...nice touch, good link player and good finisher not the biggest and strongest in a tackle but just gets in way...a bargain for £50k
He has quick feet and often steals the ball. It's not always necessary to make Pearson type tackles. 2 very different but talented players.