A bit of photography

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
A bit of photography

Excellent photos, there are some talented people on PNEOnline.

Amazing what blue sky does for photos as well. I love taking “snaps” on my rambles around the wonderful Lancashire countryside. It’s incredible the difference you get on a lovely sunny day.

iPhone snaps below from Great Hill and White Coppice last week

f5aab83ed981ab4f0641f59e6da216bd.jpg

efd2923f77e68d72ba8b93ca7a581473.jpg

40e14230e033bd18fe3f032ac655b32c.jpg

49e9d352808decdd72b995f2034bb78a.jpg

Last edited:

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
You really know how to bring on a bout of homesickness - some lovely photos. Love the one with the boathouse reflected in the lake.

I do take a few photos, but never as well-considered and skilful as these - I am a very mediocre photographer from the 'take ten photos and hope one turns out OK' school! :)

OP
Nobby_Troutface

Nobby_Troutface

Forum Patron
Patron

Amazing what blue sky does for photos as well. I love taking “snaps” on my rambles around the wonderful Lancashire countryside. It’s incredible the difference you get on a lovely sunny day.

They are excllent, HC. I've not been up there for a while. I might just have a wander up soon.

OP
Nobby_Troutface

Nobby_Troutface

Forum Patron
Patron
You really know how to bring on a bout of homesickness - some lovely photos. Love the one with the boathouse reflected in the lake.

I do take a few photos, but never as well-considered and skilful as these - I am a very mediocre photographer from the 'take ten photos and hope one turns out OK' school! :)

I wouldn't worry, I do that too!

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
I wouldn't worry, I do that too!

Your photos are far better than mine - I would blame the equipment but, as my mate (a professional said), if you are good enough, you can take great photos with a cheap low res phone camera.

He has suggested that, when I go for a walk with a camera, I should limit myself to 24 or 36 photos - no more than that. It would make me consider each photo carefully. Might give that a try sometime! :)

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Stunning photos. It reminds you just how much beauty there is all around that we take for granted. I love photos especially old and people related.

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron

They're great shots!

Agree about blue sky - can't stand it when its overcast although only speaking from my own photos.

Will post a few of my most recent later on (ironically some with an overcast sky!)

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Your photos are far better than mine - I would blame the equipment but, as my mate (a professional said), if you are good enough, you can take great photos with a cheap low res phone camera.

He has suggested that, when I go for a walk with a camera, I should limit myself to 24 or 36 photos - no more than that. It would make me consider each photo carefully. Might give that a try sometime! :)

Excellent work from Nobby, HC, and Shabbs when it arrives (cos I know he's good :D).

I'm with you Sepp; point, click, that's my lot. Example (taken last week)....

24pb4vo.jpg

(maybe the problem is I shouldn't be lying on the floor when taking pictures:D)

Last edited:

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Excellent work from Nobby, HC, and Shabbs when it arrives (cos I know he's good :D).

I'm with you Sepp; point, click, that's my lot. Example (taken last week)....

(maybe the problem is I shouldn't be lying on the floor when taking pictures:D)
That's enough about your sex life Sid, thanks very much.