PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

A bit of photography

Excellent work from Nobby, HC, and Shabbs when it arrives (cos I know he's good :D).

I'm with you Sepp; point, click, that's my lot. Example (taken last week)....

24pb4vo.jpg

(maybe the problem is I shouldn't be lying on the floor when taking pictures:D)

Too much wine in the departure lounge? :D

Excellent work from Nobby, HC, and Shabbs when it arrives (cos I know he's good :D).

I'm with you Sepp; point, click, that's my lot. Example (taken last week)....

24pb4vo.jpg

(maybe the problem is I shouldn't be lying on the floor when taking pictures:D)

the money shot would have been the mountain with it reflected in the water
personally i'd not have bothered with the plane or taken two pics one of the plane
and the other of the mountain (is it mount fuji ?)

the money shot would have been the mountain with it reflected in the water
personally i'd not have bothered with the plane or taken two pics one of the plane
and the other of the mountain (is it mount fuji ?)
Mayon volcano in the Philippines. Just landed after being on the road 25 hours. At that point you could have convinced me I was David Bailey ;);).

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mayon volcano in the Philippines. Just landed after being on the road 25 hours. At that point you could have convinced me I was David Bailey ;);).

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Just a bit of fun.. I suspect you might have been diverted with the size of the lake ;)

The camera never lies.. it just fibs a bit !

Last edited:
Just a bit of fun.. I suspect you might have been diverted with the size of the lake ;)

The camera never lies.. it just fibs a bit !

Your version is excellent, great work :D:thumbsup:.

Yes, the size of the lake distorted my depth of field ;).

Lovely pics Gaz. Beautiful part of the world. You were lucky with the weather. Some friends were over there for half term and due to the easterly winds, there were lots of misty days.