PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

A bit of photography

Cheers! They are single shots - I used my wide angle lens for the first one.
Enjoyed those. Thanks Gaz. Love that area, used to go there as a kid when we were taken on hols to Scarborough and used to stay at Wallasey's holiday camp, which I think is now called Cayton Bay. Haven't been for years so it was nice to see those.

this is not mine but a young lady called Caroline Guilfoyle. She took this today at the Blackpool airshow.

DkavOfkXcAEpEFM.jpg

this is not mine but a young lady called Caroline Guilfoyle. She took this today at the Blackpool airshow.

DkavOfkXcAEpEFM.jpg

What a superb shot......... The engineering on those aircraft is almost 50 years old, but they are still in great demand........

That's an absolute cracking shot!

Everyone has their own/differing opinions on photography and they waffle on about editing/processing etc. IMO the most important part is composure and the Blackpool Tower shot is just spot on.